SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2012/13 (non UND Hockey)

AZSIOUX

National scoring race update....Carey and Flanagan 1 point each for st law. Haula 1 point so far and gaudreau no points. Walters still to play later at Uaa while CK, DK and Leblanc all off this weekend to round out top 8.

Walters with a goal. 1-0 UNO after one

UND lost at home to BU...a 'bad loss'?

1st place team in HE=Merrimack

And although I wasn't referring to the UND loss to BU, I suppose the more BU loses down the stretch, the more that loss to BU hurts in pairwise, now that you brought it up.

He was suspended two games for a kicking incident in Denver this year too, I wonder if something new happened or they're just tired of his crap.

EDIT: Actually he was tossed again Monday and waiting his 3rd suspension of the year for "intent to injure".

This guy needs some counseling. :crazy:

Also the same guy that put Haula out with a slash to his hand/wrist.

1st place team in HE=Merrimack

And although I wasn't referring to the UND loss to BU, I suppose the more BU loses down the stretch, the more that loss to BU hurts in pairwise, now that you brought it up.

That was indeed my point. If BU is a 'bad loss' for Merrimack, it's also a 'bad loss' for North Dakota.

Mankato looks solid. They've got enough "skill" players to be dangerous, their defense is better coached this year, and they don't take undisciplined penalties - or at least not as many. We need to be ready for a battle in 3 weeks.

MSU up 3-0 on Tech, late in the 2nd.

So how bad does this make Jutting look? New coach and the next thing you know they are 8th in the pairwiise. not a great time for Mankato to be on a roll when we play them the last series of the year. Oh well.

So how bad does this make Jutting look? New coach and the next thing you know they are 8th in the pairwiise. not a great time for Mankato to be on a roll when we play them the last series of the year. Oh well.

makes getting points next weekend at denver that much more important.

I know a lot of people hate the Michigan helmets, but I think Ohio State takes the medal for the most awful helmets in D1 hockey. Take a look at the picture on the home page of USCHO. Now THOSE are horrible!

The OSU helmets are designed to mimic the football helmets...from the side, they actually look pretty cool.

Well the way things currently shake out I'm going to go out on a mini limb and say that UND has home ice just about taken care of with the way Wisconsin is playing and who they have left on their schedule.

Splits on the road and a sweep at home=top three finish.

Nothing says "hockey" like football helmets.

Obviously football is king there, but why spread it to the identity of the hockey team? Hopefully it was the players' idea, which I could accept. If not, it's no wonder they perpetually suck.

Notre Dame followed Michigan's lead in hockey a few years back...why all the fuss over OSU?

EDIT: I just looked up Penn State...they have the football hockey helmet too.