SiouxSports.com Forum

Week 4 UND at Sac St

geaux_sioux

51 - 37 UND. Of course since this is the first time i've picked UND this year, so they will probably lose, as that is my defining relationship with UND athletics.

Regarding mvfc vs bsc wins, both conferences have similar win% at fbs teams, and are both having banner years. The mvfc wins were more dominant against slightly less terrible competition.

idaho< colorado < unlv = csu< emu < wyoming = pitt

• Upvote 1

I'll say UND 45, Sac St. 35. Doesn't matter if they're ticked off or not, they're still not that good of a defensive unit.

(Would love to eat crow on Saturday night).

Cut the crap they lost two or three good players from last year and a couple role players. They're more athletic this year and have been in position to make plays but have missed tackles. The secondary played their best game of the year against SDSU, only one blown coverage and most catches were contested, they now need to do a better job of breaking up those contested passes and getting a pick or two. They're better than they've been playing. Also with the youth at certain positions they will improve every game.

Cut the crap they lost two or three good players from last year and a couple role players. They're more athletic this year and have been in position to make plays but have missed tackles. The secondary played their best game of the year against SDSU, only one blown coverage and most catches were contested, they now need to do a better job of breaking up those contested passes and getting a pick or two. They're better than they've been playing. Also with the youth at certain positions they will improve every game.

With their best CB back home in Grand Forks.