SiouxSports.com Forum

Tournament predictions / fill out your bracket

jimdahl

I think I have the bracket working pretty well. Ever since accidentally putting up one where the regional champs advanced to meet the incorrect foes a while back, I always post it here for a while before adding it to the front page.

2012 NCAA hockey bracket challenge

You can save/load picks with your forum account. Let me know of any problems you see.

My guess is that we're going to see more UND wins it all picks than usual this year, but it will be interesting to see.

I think I have the bracket working pretty well. Ever since accidentally putting up one where the regional champs advanced to meet the incorrect foes a while back, I always post it here for a while before adding it to the front page.

2012 NCAA hockey bracket challenge

You can save/load picks with your forum account. Let me know of any problems you see.

My guess is that we're going to see more UND wins it all picks than usual this year, but it will be interesting to see.

Jim-- Help a dummy out: In Tampa, does West champ play NE in the semis and East champ plays Midwest? I'm verbal, not visual. Use your words.

Jim-- Help a dummy out: In Tampa, does West champ play NE in the semis and East champ plays Midwest? I'm verbal, not visual. Use your words.

You've got it right. UND would play BC, and Union would play Michigan (assuming the 1s all advanced).

As much as I want to pick based on who I think will win, I find myself picking based on emotion and who I like. Some how ever time I pick, UND wins it all. Hopefully this will be the year I am right!

I gave up trying to not pick based on emotions awhile ago. I do try to pick not by what I really hope might happen...but sometimes..you gotta do what you gotta do.

How is the scoring done for the bracket?

Each round is worth the same amount, so 1 - 2 - 4 - 8 points per round. So, you've pretty much gotta get the champ right to win under that system, so I also post a leaderboard by straight correct picks.