SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs Gophers

AZSIOUX

Simply amazing come from behind effort. Part maniacal, part stunned. Let's not forget Denver has played almost nine periods of hockey in two days and go again tomorrow night. So glad I will be watching them at St Pattys Party tomorrow night. Fight On Sioux!

That was special. Wow. Here's why they call us the FIGHTING Sioux!!

Did anyone hear Hakstol with Hennessy? I've never heard Hak with that kind of emotion.

One more game in these jerseys, boys.

Let's finish it!

Then start a new tradition next week...

My feed still has 4:00 minutes left.

What a terrible crowd....

The Michigan game is even worse...........

Hope mn had fun playing in front of. Packed house in the conference playoffs........

It might be the last time

My feed still has 4:00 minutes left.

What a terrible crowd....

The Michigan game is even worse...........

Hope mn had fun playing in front of. Packed house in the conference playoffs........

It might be the last time

College hockey news had 4-3 final now they have 5-3 final

Wowzers, that was a hell of an effort from the Sioux in the 3rd period. I didn't see that coming at all after watching the first period and a half.

Gopher fans were saying that UND didn't have the depth to match UMN...but UND dominated in the 3rd, when they should have been tired.

Gopher fans were saying that UND only had one line that could score...but only two of the six goals were scored by the top line.

GPL has crashed from the fail.

And the unbelievable, but UND is now (for the time being) a #1 seed. Who saw that coming in Nov/Dec?? :)

Crazy. Now finish off the logo in style and kick some Pio butt tomorrow.

Great third period for the team in Green. Once again....you can never doubt a Hakstol coached team.....ever.

PS: The first time the gophers and sioux met this year Stephane Pattyn was running all over the place, unpoised, screaming and hollering, and trying to get into a fight. Tonight for the last half of the game he was a playmaker who played consistently good hockey. Ohh what a difference a year can make. I think I'll like having him around for four years.

Mario's best game in a Sioux uniform? Uhh....well....best half game?

Were the gophers that good the first half of the game and the Sioux that bad? And likewise, were the gophers that bad when the Sioux were turning it on in the third period?

Wow, what a turn around. The Sioux played the "rope-a-dope" to a tee. Still didn't want to see the Sioux having to play 3 games this week-end; but with the way they came back, it was purely amazing. Now finish Denver off. The goofs are probably trying to wash that crap out of each others hair after this whooping.