SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. Beavers

siouxnami

Looks like Wisco would win tie breaker if AA-Bemidji end in a tie tonight.

Same total points but Wizzco won 2 vs Bemidji and has 1 more overall win too (if it is a tie).

Bemidji needs to win to go to UND if I read this correctly.

Yup, that's what we needed tonight to get BSU to the Ralph instead of UW. A Gopher win (which we got) and a Bemidji win (which we're waiting for).

Bemidji goes ahead 5-4

Two wins v. berrrrrmidgee, Cc on Thursday, the UMtc Pukers on Friday and the defending champ dogs on Saturday?

Potentially quite the road to haul with 17 dressed,

need Dell to go infuego, and Kristo and Knight need to close the deal on their chances.

I think BSU will be an "easier" opponent for UND...they probably have a better chance to sweep BSU than UW. I think UW could definitely have gone 3 games, with maybe even UW coming out with the series win.

BSU will be a tough matchup regardless (it always is when you are working to end a team's season), but UW definitely has the higher-end skill players that can step up in a playoff series (especially with how well UW has been playing lately).

BSU has a great goalie though, and the Sioux seem to always run into hot goalies at inopportune times. Hopefully the Sioux can close this one out in two!

Like someone posted earlier, don't discount the fact the Beavs are traveling back from Alaska. Long, long trip. Can take something out of you...even if you're 20.

UND needs wins at this point. Sweep the BSU and get one win at the F5 and UND is in yhe NCAA on all accouncts (give me a thumbs up Jim!).

PS...You know Denver was pulling for the UAA. That is the one series where the road team could pull an upset (did take into account SCSU/UNO as that's a toss up).