SiouxSports.com Forum

SIoux @ Bulldogs!

Kooshnitz

I've had season tickets for the last 5 years so I never see that series on tv. I think CBS did a better job than FSN, just my opinion.

What makes it great is that the commentators either know alot about college hockey, like Starman, or they put the effort into learning the traditions/histories as well as the background on the players for each individual program.

Yeah, I didn't think the hit on Mattson was intentional either. In fact Mattson did turn a bit a second earlier, so I could have even seen them only calling a minor. The fact that Mattson went off the ice may again have played a factor in the decision.

What makes it great is that the commentators either know alot about college hockey, like Starman, or they put the effort into learning the traditions/histories as well as the background on the players for each individual program.

I agree, I also thought the camera work was very well done. Kinda had an NHL feel to it.

Good team effort tonight, really set the tone and played Fighting Sioux hockey from the 1st faceoff. Really thought Rowney, Parks, and Rodwell stepped up and controlled the play when they were on the ice. Everyone stepped up and played their roles well, wonder if any further punishment for Basaraba and Brown could be possible?

Agree, 'cept Rodwell's been out for the season for some time now :sad: .

We're not a top team anymore. The wheels seem to be falling off. You give us too much credit.

Don't know if you heard but your twitter question was the "Question of the Week" or whatever they called it, I just caught a piece of it but it sounded like playing playoff games on campus maybe? They talked about it between periods for about 5 minutes.

Don't know if you heard but your twitter question was the "Question of the Week" or whatever they called it, I just caught a piece of it but it sounded like playing playoff games on campus maybe? They talked about it between periods for about 5 minutes.

I did hear! Had four people tweet/text me that. I recorded the game so I'll have to watch that part later.

I don't like the idea of giving a team home ice...but if it means less empty seats I think it will be a good thing.

I can't believe the reigning national champs at home against the leagues reigning champs and they can't fill the seats! I was excited when I first heard the dawgs were part of the NCHC but I don't know if they have it in their fan base to be in an elite league? Kind of a let down for me! I'm not a dawg fan, but I do want all the teams in the NCHC to seem like they have a rabid fan base, like UND of course!!

• Upvote 1

I can't believe the reigning national champs at home against the leagues reigning champs and they can't fill the seats! I was excited when I first heard the dawgs were part of the NCHC but I don't know if they have it in their fan base to be in an elite league? Kind of a let down for me! I'm not a dawg fan, but I do want all the teams in the NCHC to seem like they have a rabid fan base, like UND of course!!

Don't get me started on the seats. Some are at the bar, some are up by the railing and others are just MIA. It is made worse by the stupid gold seats.

Don't get me started on the seats. Some are at the bar, some are up by the railing and others are just MIA. It is made worse by the stupid gold seats.

You see the Ralph does this also, they are called standing room only! They sell out also, with the seats full, which is fun but I can't get a drink in the bar because they are full because of the "standing room only" tickets that were sold, nice try!