SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. Regina

AZSIOUX

Not sure how solid it is, but I heard Grimaldi fractured his knee last week and will not be playing this weekend.

Brad Schlossman just mentioned that Grimaldi will indeed not be playing this weekend's game along with Colten St. Clair.

WCHA preseason rookie of the year Rocco Grimaldi has an undisclosed leg injury and will not play Saturday against the University of Regina. Grimaldi is listed as week to week.

UND also may be without Colten St. Clair, who is being held up by the NCAA Clearinghouse. UND coach Dave Hakstol said the compliance staff is working hard to get that resolved.

Link: http://undhockey.areavoices.com/?p=88432

Ugh, very unfortunate for Grimaldi. I know we as fans are excited to see him on the ice and I'm sure this has to be a total bummer for him that he won't be able to play right away. As for St. Clair, hopefully that gets figured out.

SO excited! I just upgraded my cable package so now I get Fox College Sports... I will be WATCHING all the home games (maybe not always live... but I will watch) :D :D :D

Anyone know if the game is on Fox College Sports on Saturday? I checked the guide last night and it only showed college football on all 3 of the FCS channels.

Anyone know if the game is on Fox College Sports on Saturday? I checked the guide last night and it only showed college football on all 3 of the FCS channels.

I can only say that the exhibition games for the last few years were on FCS. Though I thought all of our home games were supposed to be shown on one of the channels (617, 623, and one other I believe) I know a couple did not air last year.

I can only say that the exhibition games for the last few years were on FCS. Though I thought all of our home games were supposed to be shown on one of the channels (617, 623, and one other I believe) I know a couple did not air last year.

On Directv, it says Regina vs. North Carolina but i'm assuming they meant North Dakota. I think it was channel 617