SiouxSports.com Forum

Fire Muss

darell1976

Relieve Mussman of his duties now and promote Kotelnicki to intern HC to let the players and fans/alumni know that these kind of performances won't be tolerated by Faison and the athletic department and change is coming. At the end of the season, clear out the staff and hire a coach who has been apart of a winning DI program, whether that be as a coordinator or position coach.

• Upvote 1

Mussman's arrogance and lack of leadership abilities have always rubbed players the wrong way. It didn't matter when we had a true leader in Lennon. No one likes Mussman and it shows.

Kotelnicki is much the same. His arrogance will keep him from becoming a good coach. This is the same guy who in his first coaching stint here got in a fight with a player at that time in a bar over a girl. Real class act.

The inbreeding needs to stop. Time to bring in new coaches with new ideas and a new energy.

I agree 100%. This current staff is a joke and they're the primary reason this program has been run into the ground.

More good news: future road opponent NAU is beating Montana 14-3.

So there's that to look forward to.

No way this team finishes above five hundred with the teams left on the schedule...

~Idaho State.....toss up.

~EWU....Loss

~Sac State.....toss up.

~Portland State....Loss

~NAU......Loss

~Northern Colorado....toss up.

~UC Davis.....Loss

4-7 maybe?

No way this team finishes above five hundred with the teams left on the schedule...

~Idaho State.....toss up.

~EWU....Loss

~Sac State.....toss up.

~Portland State....Loss

~NAU......Loss

~Northern Colorado....toss up.

~UC Davis.....Loss

4-7 maybe?

I'm thinking 3-8. Maybe wins again ISU and Davis. I don't know why I think Davis rather than UNC, but who knows, maybe we'll end up 1-10.

why does kotelnicki or muss have all 11 defensive starters come out to start the third quarter after giving up 42 points in one half???? what did mackey, henson, peters, and rest do to deserve to walk out there to start the second half???

That's why I think Norbergs tweet could have been about pulling a redshirt. He would be giving up a quarter of a season but Peters missed some obvious tackles today.

That's why I think Norbergs tweet could have been about pulling a redshirt. He would be giving up a quarter of a season but Peters missed some obvious tackles today.

you would think one of the defensive coaches would ask/tell peters to maybe lose 20 pounds to maybe pick up a little speed??? nope 253lb middle lb that is slower than joey bradley..

SDSU's Zenner went for FOUR yards today compared to 295 vs UND. You think that says anything from a coaching and/or recruiting perspective??

The coaching staff has put this program back so far that being competitive game to game had become the goal from a fan perspective..

• Upvote 1

Is pulling Norbergs shirt worth it? Maybe we go 4 - 7 instead of 3 - 8. this year has a good possibility of being a poor recruiting year, so leaving some players with four years left seems like a better choice, and as a player, I gotta believe you prefer to not a waste a year of eligibility on this season.

I suppose if you are Muss, your only interest is getting one more year out of your contract, so you pull the shirt on anyone with a remote possibility of helping the team.

Is pulling Norbergs shirt worth it? Maybe we go 4 - 7 instead of 3 - 8. this year has a good possibility of being a poor recruiting year, so leaving some players with four years left seems like a better choice, and as a player, I gotta believe you prefer to not a waste a year of eligibility on this season.

I suppose if you are Muss, your only interest is getting one more year out of your contract, so you pull the shirt on anyone with a remote possibility of helping the team.

if peters sucks, which i think he does, you don't have to pull norbergs redshirt to try to fix the problem...you could try labatt, rich, the kid from minot?? problem with muss knowing that his job is really on the line you might see sharp at rb, norberg at mlb, and bell at starting tackle in the next game??