Gregoire-Knight-Hextall

Marto-Cichy-Kristo

Davidson-Rowney-Rodwell

MacWilliam-Genoway

Forbort-Blood

LaPoint-Gleason

Dell

Eidsness

Scratches: Lamoureux (DQ), Bruneteau, Simpson, Hill, Nelson and Maris.

EDIT: Omaha Lines

9 Rich Purslow–14 Joey Martin–27 Matt Ambroz

16 Johnnie Searfoss–26 Alex Hudson–21 Matt White

19 Ryan Walters–12 Brock Montpetit–13 Zahn Raubenheimer

25 Brent Gwidt–17 Terry Broadhurst–10 Alex Simonson

7 Mike Young–23 Eric Olimb

24 Bryce Aneloski–3 Andrej Sustr

2 Matt Smith–5 Kyle Ensign

30 John Faulkner

35 Fredrik Bergman

UND Lines

Trupp-Malone-Frattin

Gregoire-Knight-Hextall

Marto-Cichy-Kristo

Davidson-Rowney-Rodwell

MacWilliam-Genoway

Forbort-Blood

LaPoint-Gleason

Dell

Eidsness

Scratches: Lamoureux (DQ), Bruneteau, Simpson, Hill, Nelson and Maris.

I like this lineup except for ......................

Forbort in and Simpson out ????

Hmmmm I don't agree however it won't matter ............... Sioux Win Tonite!

Benching Nelson is an odd play to me...I didn't notice anything pathetic out of him.

I am nervous about the Gleason-Lapoint pairing...Gleason will be rusty for sure...

I just don't get the Marto at forward decision, and it appears that it will be that way here on out...The only thing I can think of with that is that it allows us to play 7 dmen...Jake can rotate back in there on the pk or if someone needs a breather...

A third line forward will be lucky to log 12 minutes of ice in a game assuming no special teams...a regular dman will log 18-22 minutes.

This way Jake can log 12 minutes up front and 6 minutes in the back (as needed), and keep us fresh??? I guess so.

Win the foot races, win the one on one battles, passes on the tape, get to open ice before you receive a pass, heads up, feet down...if we come out flying we are championship material, if we come out flat, this team lacks the character to win number 8...I'm just calling it now...not because this is a must win game or anything, but a champion won't take kindly to being embarrassed on home ice.

Benching Nelson is an odd play to me...I didn't notice anything pathetic out of him.

I am nervous about the Gleason-Lapoint pairing...Gleason will be rusty for sure...

I just don't get the Marto at forward decision, and it appears that it will be that way here on out...The only thing I can think of with that is that it allows us to play 7 dmen...Jake can rotate back in there on the pk or if someone needs a breather...

A third line forward will be lucky to log 12 minutes of ice in a game assuming no special teams...a regular dman will log 18-22 minutes.

This way Jake can log 12 minutes up front and 6 minutes in the back (as needed), and keep us fresh??? I guess so.

Win the foot races, win the one on one battles, passes on the tape, get to open ice before you receive a pass, heads up, feet down...if we come out flying we are championship material, if we come out flat, this team lacks the character to win number 8...I'm just calling it now...not because this is a must win game or anything, but a champion won't take kindly to being embarrassed on home ice.

Agreed ....... Nelson should be in and Marto moved back to defense.

I still like Simpson (who has been real solid) on D instead of Forbort if one of them has to sit.

And Hexy well it wouldn't hurt my feelings to sit him tonight either

I like the changes. An effort like last night's practically demands changes.

I like Marto on D also, but think there is a LOT to be said for giving next years' D-corps (Forbort, Gleason, and even Simpson) some significant ice time, at least until late-February rolls around ...

No passengers. Everybody needs to push tonight.

I just got clarification from papa Shep: Tonight's game is being officiated according to rules interpretation in the year 2000. Hooking is not a penalty, body checking is allowed, and its okay get the sticks up a little.

Of course, that interpretation could change at any time.

thats how we reffed the mayport st annes game today in crookston