SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. UNO - Saturday

MissSioux85

End of 1, 0-0.

Guys playing a bit too chippy right now. Lots of little runs. If we have learned anything this season, its that we win unless we take penalties.

Davidson-Rodwell-Rowney making some things work. We need a fourth line that can be reliable and generate the occassional goal... I like that combo.

Trupp-Malone-Frattin is men against the boys, as it has been for weeks now.

My DirecTV ch. 623 has it blacked out as well. Glad I was able to dial in the FTA system tonight...

Blacked out down here in Texas also. It seems the reliability of having the games on DIrecTv is suspect at best. Sometimes they are on, sometimes they are not.

I need to get my FTA system dialed in but I have heard that people are having trouble with a weak signal with that as well.

It's frustrating no matter how you slice or dice it.

I'm sorry, is it just me or does it seem like the Sioux are playing like a bunch of newbies to the game? Can't put a play together, no puck control, just can't seem to keep it in gear. ???

I agree. The passes are just a bit off and they can't finish a play.Frustrating to watch.

I'm sorry, is it just me or does it seem like the Sioux are playing like a bunch of newbies to the game? Can't put a play together, no puck control, just can't seem to keep it in gear. ???

Agree, good effort but things just a bit off.

This feels like a game that the Sioux could give away because it's fairly evenly played but I think the Sioux have another level of their game they can attain yet. At the same time you think with a break or a bounce they could take over. Which way will it go?

Agree, good effort but things just a bit off.

This feels like a game that the Sioux could give away because it's fairly evenly played but I think the Sioux have another level of their game they can attain yet. At the same time you think with a break or a bounce they could take over. Which way will it go?

Oh I definitely think the game is evenly played but the Sioux are better than what I've seen tonight and they could win the game with some luck and smart play! Plus control, control, control!!