SiouxSports.com Forum

TV Coverage of NCAA Regionals

RedFrog

I assume this is nationwide. So folks outside of the immediate region will still be able to catch it? I have seen FSN show different stuff locally than what we get here in Montana outside the region.

Am I correct in assuming the FSN picking up the game is FSN North. I am in Colorado and we have FSN rocky mountain.

FSN=Fox Sports North

If you have dish or directtv and are in another area you can add the sports pack and get all Fox Sports stations, including FSN (about $5.95/month)

Unfortunately, ESPNU isn't available in HD in the Fargo or Grand Forks markets. There are few places around the country, but not many. The sports pack on Directv (for people ouside the FSN North market) is $12.99/ month and for Dish Network its $5.99/ month. Also, with Directv and Dish, anyone with at least the Choice Package or the America's Top 120 already has ESPNU.

I'm 98% sure it won't be in HD.

The regional final on Sunday will be on ESPNU HD, if you get it.

Sunday's game will be on ESPNU HD, but not necessarily broadcast in HD. There was a post a few pages back that referenced the northeast regional not being broadcast in HD (RedFrog, Pg. 3).

I have only extended basic cable. I guess some lucky sports bar in town is going to get my money for 3 hours on Sunday.

You have to get the digital cable and extended sports or what ever they call it.

so if you do the espn360.com & hook my laptop to my tv it would be HD ......right ? I really enjoyed the Olympic games like that

Depends on the resolution of the stream, if it's anything like "yyy x 720" resolution or greater it will be. I've never used espn360.com so I'm not sure what they stream at.