SiouxSports.com Forum

TV Coverage of NCAA Regionals

RedFrog

Sorry if this has been mentioned already but will there be any TV coverage in the Phoenix area (FSN Rocky Mtn?)?

its on fox sports north - fsn, you can access it on direc tv or sish network if you have that package. if you dont have that spots package then add it for 10.00 or whatever it is then drop after the weekend. most all bars have direct tv or dish and will have fox sports north

rto sullivans in mesa, az is a main sioux hockey bar here and im sure will have a nice crown sat and sun

Someone at work pointed out to me that there is a way to watch it on NCAA.com you need to choose it by sport and then it launches a video player and you can choose any regional you want to.

I am not totally sure it will work but I thought it might be an option for some people.

Go Sioux!

its on fox sports north - fsn, you can access it on direc tv or sish network if you have that package. if you dont have that spots package then add it for 10.00 or whatever it is then drop after the weekend. most all bars have direct tv or dish and will have fox sports north

rto sullivans in mesa, az is a main sioux hockey bar here and im sure will have a nice crown sat and sun

Direct TV is 668 and FCS is 617 I believe.

Looking forward to meeting the Arizona contingent of Sioux fans at RT's Saturday and Sunday. We may be running late Saturday, depending on when Squirt's game gets over.

Someone at work pointed out to me that there is a way to watch it on NCAA.com you need to choose it by sport and then it launches a video player and you can choose any regional you want to.

I am not totally sure it will work but I thought it might be an option for some people.

Go Sioux!

I think this is how to watch it via NCAA.com

1. Go to: NCAA.com.

2. Scroll to the very bottom of the page, under NCAA FEATURES, click on "NCAATV/Streaming".

3. Scroll down and on the left side under WINTER SPORTS, click on "Mens Ice Hockey".

4. You will see in the second row, first column "2010 Worcester D-I Hockey Regional". You should be able to click on that right before game time and watch the game.

5. Enjoy the Sioux game!

Just saw this morning that this game will be on CSN NE - you can get this channel with the sports pack thru Directv and Dish Network.

I saw the game was on my DishNetwork programming the other day. I believe CSNNE is a channel I get through the Dish Network sports pack.

if you have directv, here's the schedule for the weekend:

friday:

2:00 denver vs rit 614

4:30 st cloud vs northern michigan espn360.com

5:30 cornell vs new hampshire 614

8:00 wisconsin vs vermont 614

saturday:

12:30 boston college vs alaska 630

3:00 miami vs alabama-huntsville 614

4:00 north dakota vs yale 668

5:30 den/rit vs cor/nh 614

6:30 bemidji state vs michigan 668

8:00 wis/ver vs scsu/nm 614

sunday:

4:30 bc/uaf vs und/yale 614

7:00 mia/uah vs bsu/mich 614

as you can see, only the st cloud vs northern michigan game will not be broadcast on directv (provided you have the sports package). perhaps that one will get added before tomorrow as well. that would be sweet.

friday:

saturday:

sunday:

as you can see, only the st cloud vs northern michigan game will not be broadcast on directv (provided you have the sports package). perhaps that one will get added before tomorrow as well. that would be sweet.

Looks like the St. Cloud - N. Michigan game was picked up by MASN (channel 640 on Directv). Here's the list:

Link

friday:

saturday:

sunday:

Somebody put all these up on Justin for us, ok? :D