SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs UNH

AZSIOUX

I really dont care...but someone in this game needs to score....or at least let them just drop the sticks and start throwing the ball...or let the goalies take a run at each other and the winner, win's the game. Lacross is fun to watch for about 5 minutes....and then your sitting there, wondering what the hell you were doing for the past 5 minutes.

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is PRICELESS!!!! Thanks for giving me a good laugh!

I really dont care...but someone in this game needs to score....or at least let them just drop the sticks and start throwing the ball...or let the goalies take a run at each other and the winner, win's the game. Lacross is fun to watch for about 5 minutes....and then your sitting there, wondering what the hell you were doing for the past 5 minutes.

HAHAA! That was a good one.

What is with the scoreboard on your picture?