SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU men

jimdahl

Tomorrow (Tuesday), the Bison play at 7pm CDT on ESPN2. They will play Oakland University for the Summit League title and a berth in the NCAA. It should be a tough, tough game. OU stud player Kangas played tonight on a sprained ankle and turned in a dominating performance against SDSU. This one will go down to the wire.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow (Tuesday), the Bison play at 7pm CDT on ESPN2. They will play Oakland University for the Summit League title and a berth in the NCAA. It should be a tough, tough game. OU stud player Kangas played tonight on a sprained ankle and turned in a dominating performance against SDSU. This one will go down to the wire.

I look at this NDSU team and I have to giggle for a little while because Lucas Moormann worked me over a time or two when I played against him in high school Rebounding against him and Brett Bauer was a chore, even when they were sophomores! Best of luck to the Bison tomorrow night......make North Dakota proud!

I look forward to tuning in tonight! Good luck!

We haven't had the dominating games that we've been expecting in our bracket in this tournament, and Oakland is playing real tough right now. We need Woody and Winks to show up big time. This is going to be an entertaining game. We want this so bad it hurts. Go Bison!

Bison win by two, Woodside hits one with 3 seconds left. Good luck dancin fellas.

Bison are goin' dancing, congratulations to them.

Why Oakland went away from Benson in the second half is mind-boggling to me.

NDSU will give some three or four seed fits in the tournament.

Bison are goin' dancing, congratulations to them.

Why Oakland went away from Benson in the second half is mind-boggling to me.

NDSU will give some three or four seed fits in the tournament.

Great job by the Bison defending down low in the second half.

Good luck to them.

Congrats NDSU, at least one college in North Dakota has a legit basketball team.

And kudos to you, too. You've never missed an opportunity to take a cheap shot at the university you supposedly support. Keep up the good work.

Congrats NDSU, at least one college in North Dakota has a legit basketball team.

I myself think the UND women are pretty legit...that being said..congrats to the Bison men. This will mean a lot of $ for them and will only help with their future. Hope most of the fans got there before they closed I-29...that was unfortunate. It was a great game to watch and I wish them well at the big dance!

Great Win for the NDSU Bison Basketball program.....They derserve to Dance....Congrats

Little confused on the play of Woodside the last 3-4 minutes.....chucked up a brick 3, had a drive to the hoop blocked should have dished off..?, then the Bison up 2 with 1 minute to play...they clear out for Woodside to go one on one and he chucks up a 35 foot 3....? (missed).....Then after Oakland ties it he goes down with 11 seconds left and hits the game wining two.....Ends up being the MVP

Fine line between Wining and Losing, glad it all worked out.....Enjoy the moment, these are never easy and the Bison derserve to Dance.

Great Win for the NDSU Bison Basketball program.....They derserve to Dance....Congrats

Little confused on the play of Woodside the last 3-4 minutes.....chucked up a brick 3, had a drive to the hoop blocked should have dished off..?, then the Bison up 2 with 1 minute to play...they clear out for Woodside to go one on one and he chucks up a 35 foot 3....? (missed).....Then after Oakland ties it he goes down with 11 seconds left and hits the game wining two.....Ends up being the MVP

Fine line between Wining and Losing, glad it all worked out.....Enjoy the moment, these are never easy and the Bison derserve to Dance.

Thank god for Michael Tveidt