SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU men

jimdahl

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the bison, also on a side note, the sdsu women are #14 in the country and are also dancing. Both qualified in their first year of elgibility. congrats!

Dakota domination... which will probably continue (especially on the women's side) when USD/UND join the conference

That was a rough game for me, thank god we won. I really do appreciate the nice comments on SS.com, thanks guys.

So what are the chances that it is a NORTH DAKOTA invasion of the twin cities next weekend. Could you imagine if NDSU is placed in the Minneapolis Regional on 20th and 22nd. That could be nuts, I hope that comes true. WOW what a fun time.

I know the last time I went to a tourney game down there for basketball it was $20 for tickets. You know there will be seats to be had.

Congrats to the Bison. This was the first Bison game that I watched all season and I had a feeling when they were down 14 that this is a team that could turn it around. Oakland had their chances but the Bison came up big. Best of luck in the big dance. I'll be watching Sunday night to see where you guys are seeded and who you are playing. Is there really a chance that they could end up in Minneapolis with such a low seed??

So what are the chances that it is a NORTH DAKOTA invasion of the twin cities next weekend. Could you imagine if NDSU is placed in the Minneapolis Regional on 20th and 22nd. That could be nuts, I hope that comes true. WOW what a fun time.

I know the last time I went to a tourney game down there for basketball it was $20 for tickets. You know there will be seats to be had.

Wow, that would be crazy, I honestly didn't know a regional was in MSP this year.

Hey, I know Bison fans come here. Just an update:

The ISP says that even after the site has been down for 1-1/2 hours, it's still getting 300 hits per minute so they are trying to move it to a temp server but don't think it's going to happen.

PS Go UND! Win another national championship, guys, and make the state proud! 2009 might just turn out to be the greatest year in ND sports history!

Wow, that would be crazy, I honestly didn't know a regional was in MSP this year.

I was trying to figure out why hotels are sparse to get for the Final 5, well it just dawned on me that the NCAA's for basketball were also in town. One word of caution. If you don't want to drive a long way to get to the Xcel, book hotels now.

I was trying to figure out why hotels are sparse to get for the Final 5, well it just dawned on me that the NCAA's for basketball were also in town. One word of caution. If you don't want to drive a long way to get to the Xcel, book hotels now.

Nodaks could take over Minneapolis if NDSU BB and UND Hockey are playing in MSP on the same weekend

I am booked at the Crowne Plaza by the X. But it might be cool to check out some hoops action too. Is the Minneapolis region Thursday/Saturday or Friday/Sunday?

I am booked at the Crowne Plaza by the X. But it might be cool to check out some hoops action too. Is the Minneapolis region Thursday/Saturday or Friday/Sunday?

It is Friday and Sunday, so IF they get the 11am game or the 2 pm game, All us North Dakotans could go invade the humpdy dome and then go to the Friday night hockey game.

It is Friday and Sunday, so IF they get the 11am game or the 2 pm game, All us North Dakotans could go invade the humpdy dome and then go to the Friday night hockey game.

Could you imagine seeing NDSU fans wearing their gear cheering on the hockey team and the UND fans with their gear cheering on the basketball team. :blush:

The world must be on a tilt right now :whistling: Let's get people to Minneapolis and hope the selection committee puts the Bison there!!!

Could you imagine seeing NDSU fans wearing their gear cheering on the hockey team and the UND fans with their gear cheering on the basketball team. :blush:

The world must be on a tilt right now :whistling: Let's get people to Minneapolis and hope the selection committee puts the Bison there!!!

Now lets just hope that the selection committee is thinking of ticket sales, because I know that I would be at the dome in my Sioux Hockey Sweater. Wow what a fun time.

In then end.......it is all for the State of North Dakota.......we may be few, but we are proud!

I watched the entire game tonight with my NDSU grad cousin (who is a huge Sioux hockey supporter). Just WoW! Congratulations to the Bison for advancing, first time since 1970 when Long Beach State advanced in their first year of D-I eligibility (may have already been said, but I didn't read the entire thread). Go Bison, and Go Sioux. It would be very unique if they both were in the TC at the same time. Best of luck to the Bison in the NCAA Tournament, and Sioux, bring home # 8!

I think this could help point out the great similarities the two schools have, as well as the unique differences. In the end, I look at UND and NDSU as brothers to the majority of ND sports fans, and even most Alumni. I can beat you up. You can beat me up. We hate it if we lose to each other. But we don't want anyone else beating our brother up.

Go Bison (except when you play the Sioux), and Go Sioux, all the time!

I watched the entire game tonight with my NDSU grad cousin (who is a huge Sioux hockey supporter). Just WoW! Congratulations to the Bison for advancing, first time since 1970 when Long Beach State advanced in their first year of D-I eligibility (may have already been said, but I didn't read the entire thread). Go Bison, and Go Sioux. It would be very unique if they both were in the TC at the same time. Best of luck to the Bison in the NCAA Tournament, and Sioux, bring home # 8!

I think this could help point out the great similarities the two schools have, as well as the unique differences. In the end, I look at UND and NDSU as brothers to the majority of ND sports fans, and even most Alumni. I can beat you up. You can beat me up. We hate it if we lose to each other. But we don't want anyone else beating our brother up.

Go Bison (except when you play the Sioux), and Go Sioux, all the time!

Well put.