SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU men

jimdahl

There's nothing left for me to say.

You guys are stuck in the past blood feud. It's over. That era is done.

There is nothing left but mutual respect between NDSU and UND for what each university has acheived in growth, research and athletics.

It's not about a blood feud I just can't stand your college and hope your team loses in the playoffs.

You're missing the big point here. Your college making the playoff reflects on your school and dont expect the Sioux fans

to relish in the moment. You can't make blanket statements that it is a thing of pride for the whole state when it is not.

Your using child like logic that A + B = C

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is funny.

I would never cheer for UND. Never. I would never expect UND to cheer for NDSU. Never. Does a UNC fan ever cheer for Duke?

NDSU fans could care less about hockey. When they watch sportscenter at night they don't ever see college hockey highlights. Because in the world of college sports on a generalization level, nobody cares about hockey. Why should UND care about NDSU basketball going to the tournament? Hockey rules for them, and rightfully so. They have one of the best programs in the country year in and year out, and are probably on there way to another championship, or at least have as good of an opportunity as anybody at the championship.

In Fargo, nobody cares about hockey right now. In Grand Forks, nobody cares about basketball.

It's a win win situation for both schools.