SiouxSports.com Forum

Early Departures

AZSIOUX

I think actually he was near the top of the 2nd round wasn't he?

yes

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php3?pid=87898

he can play but he is a absolute train wreck if things dont go his way. to draft a goalie in the 2nd round is very very high. things arent looking to good as i dont see him playing at all with the gophers. hes done and will be in the echl to start im guessing. they cant throw a 2nd round draft pick away already so he will get his chance. no doubt about it.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think actually he was near the top of the 2nd round wasn't he?

He was the 38th player selected in the 2005 draft. That's square in the second round.

He will be too old for the CHL. He could transfer to another school if someone is willing to keep him around a couple of years and help him get his head straight. He'd have to sit out a year, but maybe that's what he needs.

wheeler will be gone, oshie, chorney and finley are gone. duncan probably as well and throw in 1 more semi-suprise maybe

who cars about the sioux right now, they still have business to take care of!!

i say duncan stays and kozek is gone. i hope they both stay, but thats not happening. kozek could have a phenomenal year if he stays, though.

So Kozek, Oshie, Duncan, Chorney, Finley?? Ouch that would be an unprecedented number of early departures. I see Duncan staying possibly but that is about it. Let's hope we can get the job done this year and that will make the landslide of departures easier to handle

So Kozek, Oshie, Duncan, Chorney, Finley?? Ouch that would be an unprecedented number of early departures. I see Duncan staying possibly but that is about it. Let's hope we can get the job done this year and that will make the landslide of departures easier to handle

I would be willing to bet that Kozek is back next season.

Didn't we lose 5 players early a couple years ago? Although Spirko didn't go pro, he was an early loss regardless, and a big loss. Zajac, Jordan Parise, Smaby and Stafford also left that year I believe. That's what makes it so impressive to get to the Frozen Four in 4 consecutive seasons.

Didn't we lose 5 players early a couple years ago? Although Spirko didn't go pro, he was an early loss regardless, and a big loss. Zajac, Jordan Parise, Smaby and Stafford also left that year I believe. That's what makes it so impressive to get to the Frozen Four in 4 consecutive seasons.

Yes, that was after the 05/06 season that we lost 5 players to early departures.