SiouxSports.com Forum

Early Departures

AZSIOUX

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Joe Finley !!! I want him to stay but I'll understand if he goes. The pros know better than we do and I have no doubt that he'll do great in the NHL. Remember Craig Ludwig? He could barely skate when he came to UND. He had a great NHL career. Joe is better than he was initially.

Pardon my French sir but, "You are Nuts". Joe Finley never was and never will be compared to Craig Ludwig. Idiotic to put them in the same sentence.

As a Sioux fan I want Finley to sign so he quits screwing things up for us!!! Go Caps Go!!!!

I know I said earlier he'll never play in the NHL. Never may be too strong. However, he will never play the way Ludwig, Patrick, Baron, Bombardir, or even Roche have played professionally. He isn't that good.

I know...almost as funny as when Gopher fans were writing Wheeler into next year's lineup and giving him the C already. :):D

I like how some people thought just because a certain writer from the college hockey news said Wheeler was coming back and people thought that was it he is coming back. :D

I would assume that he will drive out of town. :D

Will he pick up a new ride before leaving Grand Forks with his signing bonus or will he wait until he gets situated in St. Louis or Peoria (I think that's StL's AHL affiliate)?

Damn... You all (especially Gopher fans) think Grand Forks is pretty much a Luddite community... go to Peoria. The way I've heard it described is this: In Illinois you have Northern Illinois down to Chicago. Then you have St. Louis in Missouri to the south. In between St. Louis and Chicago is Arkansas. :D

And, trust me.. Peoria is another world.

Will he pick up a new ride before leaving Grand Forks with his signing bonus or will he wait until he gets situated in St. Louis or Peoria (I think that's StL's AHL affiliate)?

Damn... You all (especially Gopher fans) think Grand Forks is pretty much a Luddite community... go to Peoria. The way I've heard it described is this: In Illinois you have Northern Illinois down to Chicago. Then you have St. Louis in Missouri to the south. In between St. Louis and Chicago is Arkansas. :D

And, trust me.. Peoria is another world.

They don't sell Mercedes-Benz in the middle of nowhere so yes, he will be waiting until he gets to St.Louis.

They have a SWEET 2 door hardtop convertable Mercedes Benz in the show room. Positively breath-taking.

Oh it is breathtakingly expensive. :D Euro cars are sweet and fun to ride in or drive. I got a chance to drive a few and rid in other while I was in Germany. One of my buddies had a old Mercedes and that thing would be going 120 miles an hour and you wouldn't have know it, heck you drive an american car that fast you would think it was going to come apart. :D

"Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz, my friends all have Porsches, I must make amends..."

"Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends, Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz".

I could go on...it's one of my favorite Joplin songs.

this might be old news but blake wheeler announced intentions to turn pro. saw it at collegehockeynews.com. when he says intends to turn pro does that mean he wants to and doesnt' have a contract or what exactly.

:)

Last week he gave Phoenix 30 days to sign him or else he is going to become a Free Agent. He will not be back next year and does not yet have a contract.