SiouxSports.com Forum
petey23

Far too early, but what the hell...Bracketology

2 hours ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

If there's one thing I learned about Northeastern, it's that you don't want to play them in a regional when they're on a hot streak....

Especially if they score early.  Man, hard to come back from that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, GoalieMask said:

It's goofy as heck this week so try to follow Moy's logic.  Personally, I'd rather see the Gophers in UND's regional than DU.

http://www.uscho.com/2018/02/21/bracketology-might-see-michigan-go-worcester-minnesota-duluth-bridgeport/

I just can't decide which opposing whiny Head Coach I'd rather see cry.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, GoalieMask said:

It's goofy as heck this week so try to follow Moy's logic.  Personally, I'd rather see the Gophers in UND's regional than DU.

http://www.uscho.com/2018/02/21/bracketology-might-see-michigan-go-worcester-minnesota-duluth-bridgeport/

With how mucked up it is, I tend to think they'd throw out the Handbook and go with something similar to what Moy has.  With no one west of the Chesapeake Bay other than UND wanting to host, it's going to be a mess.

29 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

I just can't decide which opposing whiny Head Coach I'd rather see cry.

How about making them both whine/cry? That would be a great regional in Sioux County = Sioux Falls, full of UND fans. 

Really, at this point, what do we have to lose? 

We soooo need to get there!

I'm reminded a lot about the 2014 season as follow along this journey on the bubble.  Just getting in was a victory that year.  0% expectations as the #4 seed....then they kick in the door and make it to Philly.   That was fun.

2011, 2015, 2016 were stressors because they were supposed to advance.  Don't get me wrong, I loved all three, it's just neat when the underdog advances and especially when the underdog wears green.

• Like 1