SiouxSports.com Forum

Ryan Duncan

mjchewy

DUNCAN TO RETURN TO UND

Note: scroll about half way down page

This little nugget was posted on the am 740 website out of Fargo.

UND forward Ryan Duncan has told Sioux head coach Dave Hakstol he will return for his senior season. The former Hobey Baker award winner had eighteen goals and twenty-two assists for the Sioux last season. Hakstol expects to hear from juniors Taylor Chorney, Joe Finley and Andrew Kozack in the next two to three weeks on whether or not they will return or sign pro contracts.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Duncan back in the mix, UND's scoring gets a nice boost. I'll bet he is poised to have another 40 something point year, and greatly help UND's chances in the post-season.

I'm wondering if he will be paired with Gregoire or Toews on the top line. That will be fun to watch.

WoNDERFUL WoNDERFUL! I have a feeling that we will keep everyone else that is on the current roster. What makes this really nice is that he is letting the coaching staff know early and I expect the others might follow suit.

This is great news.I can see the VV,Duncan and Kozek line lighting the lamp often next season.Now about that so called mustache. :)

I don't know if we want to get a head of ourselves just yet. However, it would be nice to have those players as well.

I don't know if we want to get a hold of ourselves just yet.

It is great to have Dunc back. He probably did not have much in the way of offers to turn pro. He will be captain next year. Great to have you back Dunc.