SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ATLSiouxPhan

Super Chexx Dome Hockey

I am getting a Super Chexx Dome Hockey and am planning to have the Sioux as one team and either the Badgers, the Gophers, or Michigan as the other team. Which names should I put on the six players for each team? (Also, what color/style of jerseys for each team?)

I am getting a Super Chexx Dome Hockey and am planning to have the Sioux as one team and either the Badgers, the Gophers, or Michigan as the other team. Which names should I put on the six players for each team? (Also, what color/style of jerseys for each team?)

Wow, a non-flamatory post... I like it.

If you picked the Badgers, I would recommend the 1982 starting lineups for both teams, as they met for the championship. If you used the Michigan, I would just do an all-star game. Can you get the funny helmets for Michigan?

I have Chexx machine. Do you know of someone that makes custom players, or are you painting them yourself?

BTW Undefeated at it for the past 22 years.

I have Chexx machine. Do you know of someone that makes custom players, or are you painting them yourself?

BTW Undefeated at it for the past 22 years.

It's hard to lose when you only have yourself to play against. ;):lol:

I need to find a vendor, but I heard it can be done (although maybe not at the detail I am looking/hoping for)

The Sioux Shop in the Ralph sells the Chexx machines, custom painted with the Sioux/Gopher players and the Sioux logo at center ice. Not sure on the cost, but I definitely want one someday...

I've researched prices online...these things run about $1800 a piece, and that is a low number. Anyone have one in the North Dakota area they are looking to get rid of, even if it needs some work...please let me know!

I've researched prices online...these things run about $1800 a piece, and that is a low number. Anyone have one in the North Dakota area they are looking to get rid of, even if it needs some work...please let me know!

Where did you get those prices? The best I've found is around $2500 for new ones. Some used ones come up on ebay once-in-awhile. I was going with the custom players too. Not sure if Gophers/Sioux or Gophers/Badgers. Helps my bro is gifted with the paint brush. Will be nice addition for the home bar. :lol:

On 4/12/2006 at 11:25 AM, ATLSiouxPhan said:

Hextal, Pirpich, Eades, Commodore, Blood, Belfore.

Wheeler, G Potulny, Rau, McBain, Ballard, Turco.

4 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Hextal, Pirpich, Eades, Commodore, Blood, Belfore.

Wheeler, G Potulny, Rau, McBain, Ballard, Turco.

Hopefully he is still deciding.

I love everything about thread. Except the fact that I can't afford a Super Chexx table. Thanks for the reminder. I'll go cry myself to sleep tonight. LOL.