14 Jordan Murray F 11 08.01.90 5'9 170 Faribault,MN 46 18 31 49 50

15 Nick Osadchuck F 12 27.12.88 5'10 170 Scottsdale,AZ 46 10 14 24 30

16 Stepan Novotny F 11 21.09.90 6'1 190 Prague,Czech Rep 46 19 19 38 16

17 H.T. Lenz F 12 08.04.89 5'9 165 Vienna,VA 46 8 6 14 39

18 Kyle Murphy F 11 11.05.90 5'9 165 Fair Haven, NJ 46 8 11 19 32

20 Jeff Smith F 12 20.10.88 6'0 175 Spokane, WA 46 13 13 26 34

21 Luke Greiner F 11 01.05.90 5'10 175 Faribault,MN 46 15 18 33 34

22 Ben Blood D 12 15.03.89 6'3 210 Plymouth,MN 46 10 19 29 128

i would think he would be looking at school. Not sure why he wouldn't be unless he has something else up his sleeves.

He's a 2008 just like Toews is and did relatively well as a Junior this year. What other plans he could have are a number of things. He could still go Major Juniors or back to Europe as well.

Who knows.

My parents were up here all weekend visiting... they said when they were waiting for me to pick them up for breakfast this morning they saw Coach Hak talking to a recruit and his family at the hotel.

The kid was shorter than Hak, short black hair, and there was a reference about his sister also playing hockey (asking how good she was). My dad said he thought they heard him being called Joe, but he wasn't sure.... They couldn't give me much other than this... any ideas who it might be?

My parents were up here all weekend visiting... they said when they were waiting for me to pick them up for breakfast this morning they saw Coach Hak talking to a recruit and his family at the hotel.

The kid was shorter than Hak, short black hair, and there was a reference about his sister also playing hockey (asking how good she was). My dad said he thought they heard him being called Joe, but he wasn't sure.... They couldn't give me much other than this... any ideas who it might be?

I doubt that Hak is taller than this Joe though. I have no idea if the Sioux are interested, but this Joe is from Duncan's home town.

http://www.ajhl.ab.ca/leagues/rosters_prof...playerID=226771

Matt Frattin of Fort Saskatchewan was reportedly at North Dakota this weekend.

This is interesting, Matt is a 90 and the second leading scorer in a league not known for scoring as a rookie. Matt did NOT play with his team on Friday night. Joe Colborne did play Friday night and was not likely in Grand Forks.

Bummer

Yeah, but you can't get them all.

Chuck or anyone in the know:

I'd love to ask the question: "Regardless of where they commit or have committed, who has a bigger upside: Erstad or Nash?" but is a comparison even possible? One plays in juniors, the other not. One plays in the US, the other does not. One plays more games the other does not... Hard to say.

What's with all these good forwards going to UW recently?

The 3 good forwards from SSM, Turris, and now Erstad.

Why any of them would want to play that style of hockey is beyond me. Skille would have double the points if he played on a team like UND, UMN, or Michigan.

What's with all these good forwards going to UW recently?

The 3 good forwards from SSM, Turris, and now Erstad.

Why any of them would want to play that style of hockey is beyond me. Skille would have double the points if he played on a team like UND, UMN, or Michigan.

i see what your saying but lets call it as it is, they won last years NC$$ title and have had very good teams over the years. top wcha team. great class for them coming in the next couple years but we will be just as good when it comes down to it.

Yeah, but you can't get them all.

Chuck or anyone in the know:

I'd love to ask the question: "Regardless of where they commit or have committed, who has a bigger upside: Erstad or Nash?" but is a comparison even possible? One plays in juniors, the other not. One plays in the US, the other does not. One plays more games the other does not... Hard to say.

I've never seen Nash play, so it's too hard to draw any conclusions.

I doubt that Hak is taller than this Joe though. I have no idea if the Sioux are interested, but this Joe is from Duncan's home town.

http://www.ajhl.ab.ca/leagues/rosters_prof...playerID=226771

Based on the height description perhaps it is one of Anthony Greico's old teammates, Joe Hall from Illinois. Maybe he cut his hair for the visit and I believe he is the current leading goal scorer in the OPJHL.

http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/player...mp;seasonid=871

http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/scorin...p;seasonid=1416

Based on the height description perhaps it is one of Anthony Greico's old teammates, Joe Hall from Illinois. Maybe he cut his hair for the visit and I believe he is the current leading goal scorer in the OPJHL.

http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/player...mp;seasonid=871

http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/scorin...p;seasonid=1416

Wow, he's OLD... I assume that he would be an 07.

Wow, he's OLD... I assume that he would be an 07.

I just thought he was the best available recruit named Joe. As another possibility maybe the Sioux are looking at another goalie in the BCJHL, Joe Rodwell.

http://www.bchl.bc.ca/leagues/rosters_prof...38429&pos=G

He is only 18 and currently has the best Save percentage.

http://www.hockeycanada.ca/2/3/6/1/0/index1.shtml

i think i remember reading some of that. thats too bad. its really sweet to hear about verbals a couple days in advance. hopefully hakfan comes back

The someone who attacked #1Hakfan was 7NationalTitles, and interestingly we haven't seen hide nor hair of that person either.

The someone who attacked #1Hakfan was 7NationalTitles, and interestingly we haven't seen hide nor hair of that person either.

Well then you aren't looking that well. Granted, I don't need to spend every waking moment on this board and post multiple times daily like some of you do but I do come on every now and then. Please see this link to my previous post....just 10 days ago no less. http://siouxsports.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7905

I'm sorry if HakFan has such a quiet and shy demeanor and can be easily pushed around. That's not my problem. I'm flattered that I could be the reason he doesn't post here anymore. I never knew I had that much power. Apparently, I do. Hmmm....now who is next that I don't want to post on here if I have that much power.....hmmmm. I'll get back to you on that one. And if I can get someone to not post on here for as little as I post on here myself, then TheTrouper should have been able to get many people to stop posting by now with his attitude at times. But again, thanks for the compliment. I'll be sure to note in the future how much power I actually do have.

Maybe somebody caught wind of HakFan posting verbals names before they officially committed and HakFan no longer has his sources or perhaps he's been told not to give verbals names before they become official. That's the story I'm sticking with because I still don't believe I have as much power as some of you think I do.

It's not my fault some of you can't get the information on your own and rely on others. Wait until the word becomes official like most people do or get your own sources and be happy that you have those sources. Just because a person has sources doesn't mean that gives them a right to blab that information to everyone who is willing to read it.