SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

Well then you aren't looking that well. Granted, I don't need to spend every waking moment on this board and post multiple times daily like some of you do but I do come on every now and then. Please see this link to my previous post....just 10 days ago no less. http://siouxsports.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7905

I'm sorry if HakFan has such a quiet and shy demeanor and can be easily pushed around. That's not my problem. I'm flattered that I could be the reason he doesn't post here anymore. I never knew I had that much power. Apparently, I do. Hmmm....now who is next that I don't want to post on here if I have that much power.....hmmmm. I'll get back to you on that one. And if I can get someone to not post on here for as little as I post on here myself, then TheTrouper should have been able to get many people to stop posting by now with his attitude at times. But again, thanks for the compliment. I'll be sure to note in the future how much power I actually do have.

Maybe somebody caught wind of HakFan posting verbals names before they officially committed and HakFan no longer has his sources or perhaps he's been told not to give verbals names before they become official. That's the story I'm sticking with because I still don't believe I have as much power as some of you think I do.

It's not my fault some of you can't get the information on your own and rely on others. Wait until the word becomes official like most people do or get your own sources and be happy that you have those sources. Just because a person has sources doesn't mean that gives them a right to blab that information to everyone who is willing to read it.

Well there you have it then, #1Hakfan was accused of abusing some form of connection to the coaches, and constantly lurking in the background just like a moderator is 7NationalTitles. I guess I better watch what I say or surely I will be getting another nasty gram from the moderator ;)

Update, I got a firm speech in an email from FS1 pointing out that I should not have overlooked their personal contribution to #1Hakfans departure as well. Another frequent flyer lurking in the background, this is getting almost worse than the skippies.

What's with all these good forwards going to UW recently?

The 3 good forwards from SSM, Turris, and now Erstad.

Why any of them would want to play that style of hockey is beyond me. Skille would have double the points if he played on a team like UND, UMN, or Michigan.

No disrespect intended Brian, but your conclusion that Skille would have twice as many points playing for UND or either of the UM's is, IMHO, way off base. Perhaps you are forgetting that he has missed 15 out of Wisconsin's 32 games.

If Skille doubled his production level on a points per game basis, that would come out to 1.64 PPG, which would lead the country. The only player in a major conference that is even close to that is Michigan's Hensick, at 1.56 PPG. Skille's good, but not that good.

I really think that many have an exaggerated sense of how defense-oriented UW's system really is. Is it more disciplined and defense-oriented than UND? Yes. But there is still plenty of room for offensive creativity, provided you have the skilled players to do it with. Aside from Skille, the Badgers are severely lacking in that department this season.

Well then you aren't looking that well. Granted, I don't need to spend every waking moment on this board and post multiple times daily like some of you do but I do come on every now and then. Please see this link to my previous post....just 10 days ago no less. http://siouxsports.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7905

I'm sorry if HakFan has such a quiet and shy demeanor and can be easily pushed around. That's not my problem. I'm flattered that I could be the reason he doesn't post here anymore. I never knew I had that much power. Apparently, I do. Hmmm....now who is next that I don't want to post on here if I have that much power.....hmmmm. I'll get back to you on that one. And if I can get someone to not post on here for as little as I post on here myself, then TheTrouper should have been able to get many people to stop posting by now with his attitude at times. But again, thanks for the compliment. I'll be sure to note in the future how much power I actually do have.

Maybe somebody caught wind of HakFan posting verbals names before they officially committed and HakFan no longer has his sources or perhaps he's been told not to give verbals names before they become official. That's the story I'm sticking with because I still don't believe I have as much power as some of you think I do.

It's not my fault some of you can't get the information on your own and rely on others. Wait until the word becomes official like most people do or get your own sources and be happy that you have those sources. Just because a person has sources doesn't mean that gives them a right to blab that information to everyone who is willing to read it.

Why did you have to go and drag me into this now. I've been playing nice for several days now...........

Why did you have to go and drag me into this now. I've been playing nice for several days now...........

Well I didn't want to be left out on an island by myself. I didn't think I had that much power to stop someone from posting with as few posts as I have made in the past. Sorry, you're the only one that could come to mind that likes to live on the edge at times with his posts.

Post 58........dang this posting thing is easy when that's all you do during the day. Sioux-Hab-It.....at this rate soon I'll overtake your number of posts. I'm coming for you. Will you accept me then? ;)

Well I didn't want to be left out on an island by myself. I didn't think I had that much power to stop someone from posting with as few posts as I have made in the past. Sorry, you're the only one that could come to mind that likes to live on the edge at times with his posts.

Post 58........dang this posting thing is easy when that's all you do during the day. Sioux-Hab-It.....at this rate soon I'll overtake your number of posts. I'm coming for you. Will you accept me then? ;)

I can accept anyone that tells it the way it is.

Just have one comment to Sioux_Hab-it regarding your comment of "Another frequent flyer lurking in the background, this is getting almost worse than the skippies" and regarding your comment about my 33 posts (thanks for letting me know, I dont pay attention to the quantity of them ,just the quality of them). Promise me that before you get to 3000 you have one of substance and quality. I picked that number to give you time and not to rush you into anything. But be carefull at your pace they will go by quickly!!

Just have one comment to Sioux_Hab-it regarding your comment of "Another frequent flyer lurking in the background, this is getting almost worse than the skippies" and regarding your comment about my 33 posts (thanks for letting me know, I dont pay attention to the quantity of them ,just the quality of them). Promise me that before you get to 3000 you have one of substance and quality. I picked that number to give you time to and not to rush you into anything. But be carefull at your pace they will go by quickly!!

Attacking me in the open won't make me leave. Happy thread reading because you are stuck with the likes of Thetriouxper and I for the rest of your life.