SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

And on behalf of all Sioux hockey fans, I thought Chris would have recognized or known that this is no ordinary girl.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/indepth/feature-szabados.html

I think this is the link you were looking for: http://www.ajhl.ab.ca/leagues/rosters_prof...59919&pos=G

It would be difficult to focus on the puck when you skate in looking at that.

The MAC Midget AAA tournament in Calgary wrapped up this evening with the Notre Dame Hounds beating Russia 5-4. The Hounds have an exceptional Oak Tree from California named Kyle Bigos and in an interview his dad says he wants to go the college route. Gord Sherven is still on the Notre Dame Staff so hopefully the Sioux coaches are getting updates on this kid. Calgary's Midget AAA team played in the consolation game with a couple of AS Oak Trees and at least one of them, McGhee, stated that he wants to go the college route too.

Detroit lakes forward Joe Schiller has 10 goals and 14 assists in the first 6 games on a mediocore DL team this year. His has grown about 4 inches in the last year and added 10 lbs and is still growing. He is 6' tall and 176 lbs. He will need a year of Jr hockey, but has great hands and I think he had a good year this fall in the Elite league. So far only Alaska Anchorage of the WCHA is showing interest. UND may want to take a look at him and see what they think.

Detroit lakes forward Joe Schiller has 10 goals and 14 assists in the first 6 games on a mediocore DL team this year. His has grown about 4 inches in the last year and added 10 lbs and is still growing. He is 6' tall and 176 lbs. He will need a year of Jr hockey, but has great hands and I think he had a good year this fall in the Elite league. So far only Alaska Anchorage of the WCHA is showing interest. UND may want to take a look at him and see what they think.

im sure hak and company will if he is worth looking at :silly:

any news on david toews? is it just matter of time to sign with the sioux or is there still a decision to be made? im assuming since he is back at shattuck that he will end up in green and white

and the 2 younger zajac players..............one is at salmon arm and not sure on the other. any word on these guys with potential signings?

thanks to anyone with any info on these questions

any news on david toews? is it just matter of time to sign with the sioux or is there still a decision to be made? im assuming since he is back at shattuck that he will end up in green and white

and the 2 younger zajac players..............one is at salmon arm and not sure on the other. any word on these guys with potential signings?

Don't some people think that david is jonathon???

How many Zajac's are there?

I don't know I'm watching the boise st oklahoma game and wasent really looking.He's better??

ok, im suppose to be at that game right now but gave up the tix to some buddies who really wanted to go. bise with a good start. back to topic.......... david will be a hell of a player but jonathan is hard to compare to. he is one of the most complete player i have ever watched. probably not as good as him but david is pretty damn good too.

ok, im suppose to be at that game right now but gave up the tix to some buddies who really wanted to go. bise with a good start. back to topic.......... david will be a hell of a player but jonathan is hard to compare to. he is one of the most complete player i have ever watched. probably not as good as him but david is pretty damn good too.

WOW !!! You missed a good game. Those were some lucky buddies to get your tickets. I'm sure the thoughts by everyone was that Boise was going to get blown away. SURPRISE !! :silly:

WOW !!! You missed a good game. Those were some lucky buddies to get your tickets. I'm sure the thoughts by everyone was that Boise was going to get blown away. SURPRISE !! :lol:

yeah i missed a classic...wow

anyone know if goalie chris rawlings is going the ncaa route or if he has who is interested? thanks

http://bchl.bc.ca/leagues/rosters_profile....61641&pos=G

article on riley nash and a rawlings mention....any word on nash?

http://hockeysfuture.com/article.php?sid=9343

yeah i missed a classic...wow

anyone know if goalie chris rawlings is going the ncaa route or if he has who is interested? thanks

http://bchl.bc.ca/leagues/rosters_profile....61641&pos=G

article on riley nash and a rawlings mention....any word on nash?

http://hockeysfuture.com/article.php?sid=9343

From what I've picked up reading posts on the BCHL board Rawlings is having, or was having, a pretty average season, resulting in being traded from Salmon Arm.