SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

To take Bishop's scholarship, I say we get Nash or Gregoire on board for next year. :D

I thought getting Bruneteau would mean the end of our hunt for either of these two unless they wished to come in 2008. Now that Bishop has left, I think Nash or Gregoire have a slot.

FWIW, Jordan Willert committed to UNO recently.

Regarding Dayn Belfour... Wade Belak as his favorite player? Wow. I've heard of him but that's about it. :D

I thought getting Bruneteau would mean the end of our hunt for either of these two unless they wished to come in 2008. Now that Bishop has left, I think Nash or Gregoire have a slot.

FWIW, Jordan Willert committed to UNO recently.

Regarding Dayn Belfour... Wade Belak as his favorite player? Wow. I've heard of him but that's about it. :D

I think that at present some forward was going to have to defer, now we can get 1 more and still have 1 defer OR play Genoway at F and bring in Blood OR just find someone else fo 08.

few shattuck player questions........

http://www.s-sm.org/upper/athletics/team.a...rid=2006+-+2007

are either of these goalies d-1 material

1 Jake Anderson, sr. 6', 155 LB Faribault,MN gp-15 record 11-3-1 3.06 GAA

30 Jason Horstman, sr. 5'11 175LB Faribault,MN gp-16 record 13-1-2 1.75 GAA

any other shattuck forwards on the radar besides david toews? guess we may be close to full in the forward area for 08 and 09 though......

Poplawski has committed to Colgate. Would have looked nice in the green and white.

Perhaps I am bit biased regarding one of my son's good friends but I believe that Colgate picked up a very intelligent D-man who will give them 100% every shift. Obviously I would have liked to see Wade with the Sioux as one thing they seem to be missing is the physical play from their blueliners. You get plenty of physical play experience in the Manitoba Junior league.