SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

They are not a package deal. It may work out that way, but they are not tied to each other. From what I've heard Jost can't get into all the same schools that Fabbro can academically. Could play a role.

Exactly, they may want some time on their own too. Now if jost happens to choose UND and UND ends up losing the dmen we think they're going to lose after next season, I could see fabbro taking a strong liking to the situation he would find himself in here. Big minutes.

Exactly, they may want some time on their own too. Now if jost happens to choose UND and UND ends up losing the dmen we think they're going to lose after next season, I could see fabbro taking a strong liking to the situation he would find himself in here. Big minutes.

Fabbro is going to get top pairing minutes pretty much anywhere he wants. He's that good. Very little chance that has an effect.

Fabbro is going to get top pairing minutes pretty much anywhere he wants. He's that good. Very little chance that has an effect.

LaDue and Stecher will both be making an argument for being a top ten defenseman in the country this year, as juniors. If all of UND's defensemen stay for 16-17 (almost no chance, I know), I don't care if you are the first overall pick, you will not be getting top pairing minutes as a true freshman.

LaDue and Stecher will both be making an argument for being a top ten defenseman in the country this year, as juniors. If all of UND's defensemen stay for 16-17 (almost no chance, I know), I don't care if you are the first overall pick, you will not be getting top pairing minutes as a true freshman.

You're taking what I said way too literally. He's going to play a lot of minutes regardless of his destination. That's the point.

I know many of u are enthralled with recruits - I can't get excited until I see them play at our level & then I can tell if they have potential or not

It can definitely be hard to tell.  I remember being less than impressed when I saw Marto play in the USHL.  He ended up being a fantastic college D-man who excelled at defending 2 on 1s.

Will tanner tweten end up at Und?

How about guys like Eddie eades will he play college or any other sons of former players out there? I thought there was a couple high enders I read somewhere maybe in Canada

Will tanner tweten end up at Und?

How about guys like Eddie eades will he play college or any other sons of former players out there? I thought there was a couple high enders I read somewhere maybe in Canada

Eades is not good enough to play at UND imo. From what I've heard, Tweten hasn't heard from any teams, let alone UND.

Eades is not good enough to play at UND imo. From what I've heard, Tweten hasn't heard from any teams, let alone UND.

Thank you, does Dixon ward have a son that's pretty skilled? Maybe that's tne wrong guy. Thanks again

Yeah. Taylor Ward, will be playing for Penticton next season.

Thank you, does Dixon ward have a son that's pretty skilled? Maybe that's tne wrong guy. Thanks again

If there is a Ward in the mix, I wonder if his treammate, Greg Johnson, has sired any hockey players.

We talk a lot about Parise, Oshie, and Toews, but those two had some serious offensive talent.