SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

Brock Nelson has committed to UND: http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/

Nice get. I had him pegged as a potential blue chipper. Interesting that SCSU wasn't on his consideration list considering the Christian connection, I would have thought the Huskies would have been all over him. I'm rather disappointed they weren't. ;)

Oh, and I hope somebody is watching out for the Ronsberg kid I tipped you to... he's leading the Winkler Flyers in scoring.

I am talking about the anon skippies that spew stuff on the internet under anon names or monikers that would never say this stuff to these people they attack if they were standing face to face, frankly because they know they might have to pay the pipper.

I can't believe you of all people have the nerve to say this. You rip Jeff Dubay on message boards and then when you meet him you kiss his ass. And don't deny it because I witnissed it myself. Unbelievable. ;)

I can't believe you of all people have the nerve to say this. You rip Jeff Dubay on message boards and then when you meet him you kiss his ass. And don't deny it because I witnessed it myself. Unbelievable. ;)

ALL RIGHT SKIPPY: Tell me how I have ripped Dubay lets see the evidence? None of it was as bad as the stuff that I have seen written about Finley or Lee. My next question is Did you forget to take your meds today Skippy? Oh really YOU witnessed it or You witnissed it. Learn how to spell troll.

Good news on welcoming Brock Nelson into the program. I've only seen him in the state tourney, but he seems to have unusually good hands for a big kid. With the combination of his frame, hands and bloodlines, I imagine he'll get quite a bit of attention from the pro scouts.

• 3 weeks later...
Exiled, it looks like Jutting is making a run at him too (should be the first article on home page, "Rookie Ronsberg taking Manitoba League by Storm"): http://www.wildcatsjrhockey.com/

He's a July 91 Birthdate making him 18. I would guess the only way he comes here would be as a 2012 recruit since it seems like we are quite full for 2010 (Mattson, Rodwell, Fink?, St. Clair?) and 2011 (Fink?, St. Clair?, Parks, O'Donnel, Nelson). I think he would have to play two more years of juniors if he wants to play here.

He's a July 91 Birthdate making him 18. I would guess the only way he comes here would be as a 2012 recruit since it seems like we are quite full for 2010 (Mattson, Rodwell, Fink?, St. Clair?) and 2011 (Fink?, St. Clair?, Parks, O'Donnel, Nelson). I think he would have to play two more years of juniors if he wants to play here.

Good point.