SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

So if Marto is not coming in next year according to this then that must mean LaPoint will arrive next year. Hopefully Bina is OK and can provide some depth.

Radke, Chorney, Jones, Lee, Finley, Bina, Alexander, (and Chay Genoway).

Let Marto and LaPoint play 2006-07 in the USHL to develop. They'll be needed in fall of 2007 much worse than now.

We're short F and maybe a G.

Or maybe we're losing a G but gaining a G. (Am I warmer?)

We don't need no stinkin' hints. I'm going to call on THETRIOUXPER to engage in some of his famous crystal balling. That always produces quick, reliable results. :D

I cracked the crystal ball last week. Reception is very sketchy, damn drunken stupor.

Maybe he can't. Maybe #1 Hak Fan is Hakstol himself, and would therefore be breaking recruiting rules. :D

Maybe we're taking this all wrong. Maybe #1 is actually saying we're getting colder in that "we're getting closer to the right CANADIAN goalie".

#1 is sitting at his computer, smiling, while we all conjecture away. Still, it's fun to make a few guesses and see if we can't figure it out....

Radke, Chorney, Jones, Lee, Finley, Bina, Alexander, (and Chay Genoway).

Let Marto and LaPoint play 2006-07 in the USHL to develop. They'll be needed in fall of 2007 much worse than now.

We're short F and maybe a G.

Or maybe we're losing a G but gaining a G. (Am I warmer?)

The problem with that is know one can know for sure how Bina will hold up throughout the year. That would leave us very thin on D. Having Alexander or Genoway playing regularly as the 6th defenseman is a potential problem. I would be very surprised if one of the two (marto or more likely Lapoint) is not in a Sioux uni next year.

Sorry guys, I didn't mean to lead you on. I won't ever do that again.

Everyone will find out soon enough. Just give it some time. I can't believe it hasn't come out yet. It will soon.

Haha just tell us!! I'm sick of guessing :0:D . I bet it will be....another Zajac.

#1Hakfan, if you can't/won't give us a name, woulld you please tell us, in your opinion, if this mystery recruit would be considered an "impact" player? defenseman or forward? American, Canadian, or other? Communist or Capitalist?

Based simply on the timing and wording of the posts, it appears to me that we'll hear soon of a goalie commitment, probably from Canada.

When someone comes up with a name of a recruit that is actually coming here please clue in the rest of us.

That's probably a good bet. I don't know who is coming to replace him, but I would wager that Parise is gone.

Yeah I would bet Parise is gone as well. That would make 5 early departures. That is an incredibile number and totally unprecedented. It seems these days that the only way a player comes back for his senior year is if he has absolutely no other options and that is pretty sad! Now if Toews and Oshie follow suit Hak will have open tryouts for SiouxSports.com members to try and field a team. The cupboard is not bare but we have lost a lot of groceries.