SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Youngstown. 10/26/24

SiouxFan100

Wasn’t excited about not kicking.. but that 2 pt call is an all time worst call.. if you are going for two .. particularly after the timeout.. u put in your best offensive play.  Terrible.. terrible call.

reminds me of Quincy going for it in the ndsu game 3 years ago when we didn’t need to .. terrible terrible play call

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I'm all for going for the win, but Simon has to be on the field.  Has too...

The defense isn't good enough for the postseason.  Gonna take a lot for 7-4 to happen. 

More like 7-5

So when we still had a 3 point lead, did it look like Smith tip toed the sideline and should have been closer to a first down, if not a first down? Only saw the one look, but was wondering if we should have challenged that, if not for the spot alone.

• Upvote 1

Just now, gfhockey said:

You know it’s bad he went to Mankato last weekend instead of staying for a home football game

i thought he was a football guy

Does he care about Ws for any team.

Sorry but I’m sick of this

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, tnt said:

So when we still had a 3 point lead, did it look like Smith tip toed the sideline and should have been closer to a first down, if not a first down? Only saw the one look, but was wondering if we should have challenged that, if not for the spot alone.

I doubt there would have been a better angle to change that play 

5 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

You know it’s bad he went to Mankato last weekend instead of staying for a home football game

i thought he was a football guy

Chaves is maintaining the status quo on the field, court, and ice … but got some nice buildings built. Net positive, but would like to see football compete with the regional big dogs (NDSU, SDSU) at some point or else it’s all for not. Chaves has addressed most everything but football coaching and coaching salaries, arguably the most important things.

The people in the building are always more important than the buildings themselves. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, tnt said:

Yes