SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ NDSU 10/5/24

SiouxFan100

2 minutes ago, SiouxBoys said:

Interesting fact, he came into this game hurt. 

So why play him at all then.  That is my point.  Why wait until we are way behind the eight ball and then play him extensively and get him hurt again.  He is either good to go, or he isn’t.  

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, tnt said:

So why play him at all then.  That is my point.  Why wait until we are way behind the eight ball and then play him extensively and get him hurt again.  He is either good to go, or he isn’t.  

That dang fantasy world again!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tnt said:

Sounds like an interesting question for Bubba. The question was asked if Z was hurt coming in. 

• Downvote 1

Just now, rochsioux said:

If they really wanted to score on that last drive why did they save their timeouts? Can’t stand Bubba. 

Was going to say this exact thing.  They could've saved 25 seconds....but ran out of time.....

We didn't use 4 of our timeouts today.  

15 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

So is our season over now? Or can we bounce back from this? We have the other two Dakota schools at home, so I think we can still be a playoff team.

Not over at all.  Rest of games are winnable.  Very different Team home vs away 

• Upvote 1