SiouxSports.com Forum

Who is Geoff Paukovich?

The Sicatoka

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect way to end the Championship game April 9th, Sioux are playing Denver and leading 5-1 with 2 minutes left in the game.  Would Paukovich step on the ice if he saw #2 for the Sioux out there?  Not trying to stir the business too much but it just seems like a perfect ending for this team that has overcome so much this year, wouldn't be a bad sceniro for all us Sioux fans either.  If he did step on the ice I hope Matt would take the high road and just enjoy the moment with Robbie and the rest of the team.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've had this same thought as well. Matt Greene's response would be a good indicator as to whether or not he intends to play college hockey next year. (I would like to see him back, but this seems unlikely). You have to think that if his last act as a member of the Sioux was to destroy Paukovich, the UND fans wouldn't be too upset.

It would be nice to pair Smaby and Greene for when Mr. Kessel is on the ice. Welcome to the WCHA, we play the body...

Feel free to report those to 976-FAN-TASY and spare us our innocence.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Peggy Hill to Hank Hill: "How are you going to live out your fantasy with all these naked women around?" :D

I for one have forgive Geoff. (Except for spelling his name the way he does, of course.)

Read here:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/du/a...3666910,00.html

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Robbie is the class act here. Everything that is printed about Robbie after the fact is so impressive. I'm dam# proud that he's one of ours. No mention why it took two weeks for Paukovich to call Robbie. I'm also a bit bothered that his coach doesn't want Paukovich to change his game one bit. I would think that a statement such as 'checking from behind is always wrong and he will at least try to avoid this in the future' is warranted. The circumstances of Robbie's hit, his total defenselessness (sp), was wrong, wrong, wrong. I would feel better about this article if Paukovich admitted it was wrong. It takes a big man to forgive and it takes a big man to admit he was wrong. There's only one really big man here. Oh and I am sorry that Paukovich lost 4-5 nights of sleep. A clear conscious would have helped him out.

• 4 years later...
You'll have to register to read:

http://theindependent.com/stories/021603/spo_assault16.shtml

The Storm had a Geoff Paukovich, born 04/24/86, hometown Englewood, CO, on their roster at the time.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php3?pid=69874

DU has a Geoff Paukovich, born 04/24/86, hometown Englewood, CO, on their roster today.

http://www.uscho.com/rosters/index.php?sea...32&gender=m

Nice fellow, eh. :)

WHat the hell is your peoples problem???!!!!! Geoff is a nice guy and would never do that. You people just hate him because of what he did to Robbie Beana (or what ever the hell his name is). So just leave him alone and get a new hobby because making lies up about people is obviously not working!

WHat the hell is your peoples problem???!!!!! Geoff is a nice guy and would never do that. You people just hate him because of what he did to Robbie Beana (or what ever the hell his name is). So just leave him alone and get a new hobby because making lies up about people is obviously not working!

Just in case you cant read. nobody has posted on this thread since april 2005. Get over it.

How do you even find a thread that has been buried for 4 years anyways?

Seriously?

I wonder if I could go back to the first thread ever posted on this site and drag it up again.

Nah.

Instead, I'll start a "Robbie Earl is a worthless diver" thread...

No.... I got it.

I'm going to start a

FIRE RUBE BJORKMAN!!!! Thread. :)

I've heard of slow ISP connection speeds, but for it to take 4 years and a couple months for this post to finally reach your computer, I'd be calling for a refund. No one deserves that sort of service. Not even you.

I've heard of slow ISP connection speeds, but for it to take 4 years and a couple months for this post to finally reach your computer, I'd be calling for a refund. No one deserves that sort of service. Not even you.

That's laugh out loud funny right there... :)