SiouxSports.com Forum

Who is Geoff Paukovich?

The Sicatoka

WHat the hell is your peoples problem???!!!!! Geoff is a nice guy and would never do that. You people just hate him because of what he did to Robbie Beana (or what ever the hell his name is). So just leave him alone and get a new hobby because making lies up about people is obviously not working!

BINA! And you used your first post to quote a post from 4 years ago? It is from the newspaper's website and it was pure speculation at the time. How is it making something up if we found information in a newspaper and then were wondering about it? I do not hate Paukovich, I just really could care less about hearing news about him. Personal opinion because I do not care for him as a hockey player. And I do believe that he has parts of his life off the ice where he is a good person. I did see on DU's website when he was playing for them that he plays a huge role in a charity that helps people like his sister....I am sorry, I have no clue which one because I cannot recall something from 3 years ago. Just so that you know, yelling at people in your first post and accusing of us things is not going to make you too many friends on here.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard of slow ISP connection speeds, but for it to take 4 years and a couple months for this post to finally reach your computer, I'd be calling for a refund. No one deserves that sort of service. Not even you.

<my best radio-guy voice>

... forehand, backhand, ... waterbottle, ... what a move! GOAL!

He got us all leaning one way, and then just used the 'tender. No chance. Top corner. Left 'em sprawling.

That'll be on the scoresheet as 'choyt, unassisted, at 9:10'.

Kids listening at home, that's why you work and work and work on that backhander. You use it when you get a chance like that.

Face-off back at center ice ...

</my best radio-guy voice>

How do you even find a thread that has been buried for 4 years anyways?

Unfortunately for Geoff, when there's a thread with your name in the title on a site this popular, it becomes a first page search result for your name.

I think this just proves that JimDahl has to somehow code threads in this forum to automatically close after 1 year of inactivity.

There is a rule against bumping threads, but I've never looked into if they could be automatically locked because every now and then there's a good reason to respond to something old. I guess in that case you could always link to it. It hasn't really been a widespread problem.

Had a mod caught it more quickly, we might have deleted the post (and maybe closed the thread), but I'm not sure there's any point now. It could be kind of fun when the next post in it is in 2013.

Unfortunately for Geoff, when there's a thread with your name in the title on a site this popular, it becomes a first page search result for your name.

There is a rule against bumping threads, but I've never looked into if they could be automatically locked because every now and then there's a good reason to respond to something old. I guess in that case you could always link to it. It hasn't really been a widespread problem.

Had a mod caught it more quickly, we might have deleted the post (and maybe closed the thread), but I'm not sure there's any point now. It could be kind of fun when the next post in it is in 2013.

REAL CLASSY GUYS. wow, nice life, even if it was posted 4 years ago.

Oooooh badger1, if you are going to generalize about us, can we start generalizing about badger fans?

We'd have so much fun! Heck, the Gopher fans and Gopher trolls would probably join in!

Nah.... not worth the time.

Go troll somewhere else.

Jim, although it is uncanny how I have the knack for getting it done, I think it's time.

Bring on the red x

WHat the hell is your peoples problem???!!!!! Geoff is a nice guy and would never do that. You people just hate him because of what he did to Robbie Beana (or what ever the hell his name is). So just leave him alone and get a new hobby because making lies up about people is obviously not working!

My best guess, the guy (please let it be a guy) googled Jeff and found this posting. Now it is up to all of you to give us your best guess of the motivation behind the googling. I'm all ears! :)

My best guess, the guy (please let it be a guy) googled Jeff and found this posting. Now it is up to all of you to give us your best guess of the motivation behind the googling. I'm all ears! :)

I had to know. So I googled "Geoff Paukovich".

Got a nice laugh when the 2nd link was video of Prpch playing against him at a faceoff and the third link was this:

http://thetwolinepass.com/2008/09/geoff-pa...h-is-a-scumbag/

Finally down at the bottom of the page I found this link. :angry:

I had to know. So I googled "Geoff Paukovich".

Got a nice laugh when the 2nd link was video of Prpch playing against him at a faceoff and the third link was this:

http://thetwolinepass.com/2008/09/geoff-pa...h-is-a-scumbag/

Finally down at the bottom of the page I found this link. :angry:

Two Line Pass got the better response though. THey got Paukovich's "cousin" to comment on the article. :)

Oh well. The article is interesting.