SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ CC - Saturday Revenge Game

cowboys5xsbs

Well it’s confirmed. CC has UND’s number this year for whatever reason or another. Wowza. Can’t understand how this team hasn’t figured anything out against them after playing CC for a fourth time now. Very, very disappointing weekend.

I’d say maybe if they run into each other a fifth time will be the charm but I don’t even think so now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, brianvf said:

There was no reason to pull the goalie there at all.
Don't understand that.
We weren't scoring three goals regardless...they've barely scored three goals in two complete games.

Respectfully disagree.  You take a shot at getting back in the game.  Who cares if the final is 5-2 or 6-2?  Blais would have done it and people would have loved him for it. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, Godsmack said:

Over rated chants. Can’t say I can blame the fans.

I can't believe all the empty seats.  First time ranked in how many years and they can't even get butts in the seats?
That said, their chant is accurate.

Just now, brianvf said:

I can't believe all the empty seats.  First time ranked in how many years and they can't even get butts in the seats?
That said, their chant is accurate.

Probably UND fans that headed for the exits and to the bar.

1 minute ago, jk said:

Respectfully disagree.  You take a shot at getting back in the game.  Who cares if the final is 5-2 or 6-2?  Blais would have done it and people would have loved him for it. 

No worries.  I just didn't see it happening either way. 

Just now, SIOUXELEVENS said:

Time to move on to a different coach , Berry is not the guy 

I think we have tried and tried for him to be the guy. He shows spots of greatness but isn’t consistent and overall has honestly been a bit disappointing in the end. I’ll say that 2020 we probably were headed for the championship but… other than that idk. I don’t count 2016 as a Barry year tbh.