SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs NDSU 2/3 3:30PM

sioux24/7

I've been curious about the missing BB highlights as well.  Midco Sports Plus has a section for highlights and interviews on their website, but from my last recollection, it was nearly all USD stuff.  Given that the schools are responsible for the broadcasts, I'd think the same would be true for traditional highlight packages, bu that's a complete guess.  I don't know how NCHC.TV does it, but they figured out a system to get highlights released on their streaming website right away, but I don't know if that is the schools or the league putting those together either.

20 minutes ago, Siouxperman8 said:

I’ve seen him play a lot. Very good player and can get hot from 3 and string a bunch of them together.  His hs teammate Stefanowicz is SU legacy and headed there. Both parents played for them. 

D1 kid? Maybe someone that could redshirt and develop?

• 1 month later...
On 2/3/2024 at 6:22 PM, HoopsFan03 said:

Are we peaking too early??

You want to be playing your best ball in March. Can we sustain this level of play for another month??

HMMMM :blink: We in fact, did not play our best ball in March.....

On 2/3/2024 at 6:24 PM, SD UND said:

Should fire the coach for peaking to early. He should have tried to lose a couple games the last couple weeks… he doesn’t know what he’s doing

On 2/3/2024 at 6:59 PM, homer said:

Who says we have peaked yet and are playing our best basketball?  What I saw today was far from peaking for this team but you do you

You hate to see it!  

• Like 1

Just now, HoopsFan03 said:

HMMMM :blink: We in fact, did not play our best ball in March.....

You hate to see it!  

Love to see a guy go absolutely silent when UND is playing well and winning games... one loss in the conference tourney and here comes the loudmouth expert setting everything on fire again... who woulda thought

4 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Where were you guys the last month or so?  

It's obvious now that you guys showed up after Sather was hired and have been against him since the start.  What is the issue?

Pal, I've answered this question for you multiple times now. Just check the receipts. 

25 minutes ago, SD UND said:

Love to see a guy go absolutely silent when UND is playing well and winning games... one loss in the conference tourney and here comes the loudmouth expert setting everything on fire again... who woulda thought

yes it's just "one conference tourney loss" ...but it's how we lost....please help me understand those last 9 minutes or so?

playing 5-4 for 15 minutes get you a winning percentage of 39% at UND

if brady doesn't even play we win...if brooks or mara got his 15 minutes we win....if king got 10 more of bradys minutes we win.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1