SiouxSports.com Forum

Transfer Portal 2023

sioux24/7

9 minutes ago, Sioux95 said:

So your purpose on this forum is to post !@#$ and run.  If you're not posting to be part of a conversation, please stop wasting our time.

Maybe I am reading Hoopston’s post wrong but it looks like he says he is a fan of players getting paid and being able to enter the portal. Maybe I am reading that wrong? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

Maybe I am reading Hoopston’s post wrong but it looks like he says he is a fan of players getting paid and being able to enter the portal. Maybe I am reading that wrong? 

You read my post correct. @Sioux95 is just digging for something that isn’t there. 

Back to the actual conversation, I’m glad to hear Bo is back. I hope we can use him more efficiently with a different QB and different offensive gameplan. We’re going to need him to step up even more next season!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

You read my post correct. @Sioux95 is just digging for something that isn’t there. 

Back to the actual conversation, I’m glad to hear Bo is back. I hope we can use him more efficiently with a different QB and different offensive gameplan. We’re going to need him to step up even more next season!

It took you 7 minutes to log out of your GoodGood account into your HoopsFan03 account?  

I'm not saying all bison fans are slow witted.  I know plenty who aren't.  But as far as drawing from the low IQ fan base, the bison have had that market cornered since at least the late 80s.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Sioux95 said:

It took you 7 minutes to log out of your GoodGood account into your HoopsFan03 account?  

I'm not saying all bison fans are slow witted.  I know plenty who aren't.  But as far as drawing from the low IQ fan base, the bison have had that market cornered since at least the late 80s.

Who do you think has a lower IQ: bison fans or the people that let one person get away with running 6 separate accounts? 
Anyway good to have Bo officially back even though I never really thought he would leave 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, HoopsFan03 said:

What have you seen from Bubba that makes you think we will have a different offensive gameplan?  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fightingsioux4life said:

You are suggesting a choice exists between winning and the things you mentioned. That is absolutely not true. The belief in this false choice is one of the things holding us back.

No, I'm not suggesting there's a choice. Many cultures have the things that were mentioned and WIN a lot too. But it's good to know the culture has a good foundation.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Fair enough, but I have serious doubts that Bubba is the person to take our program any further.

It took Stig a long time to turn SDSU around, so I guess you never know.  But I don't see a lot of similarities between Stig and Bubba, and the same could probably be said about the differences between some of their assistants and ours.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Sioux95 said:

It took Stig a long time to turn SDSU around, so I guess you never know.  But I don't see a lot of similarities between Stig and Bubba, and the same could probably be said about the differences between some of their assistants and ours.

If Bubba gets wasted and drives his car off the road and nothing happens then you know the University and players are behind him 100%.  That's the real test.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

If Bubba gets wasted and drives his car off the road and nothing happens then you know the University and players are behind him 100%.  That's the real test.

Wouldn’t surprise me, honestly. 

“Upon review of the driving under the influence charge, we’ve decided to issue a contract extension”. 

But I do enjoy the reference here. Not much to do in Brookings, even if you’re head football coach …

5 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

Yes you should ban anyone that runs more than one account. It’s in the guidelines which you should be enforcing! 

I agree. The guidelines should be enforced.

Including for personal attacks. There seems to be a lot of that going on lately. It even worked its way into the BB pages as well, unfortunately. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

I agree. The guidelines should be enforced.

Including for personal attacks. There seems to be a lot of that going on lately. It even worked its way into the BB pages as well, unfortunately. 

Yes…I posted we atUND are above those cheap shots….. and negative comments.