SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ BU - Sat Game

brianvf

I don't know which is more frustrating, last year when the good opponents were clearly way better, or this year when UND looks like the better team but can't get the scoreboard to reflect it.  I guess I'll take my chances with the better team this year.

• Upvote 2

Just now, jk said:

I don't know which is more frustrating, last year when the good opponents were clearly way better, or this year when UND looks like the better team but can't get the scoreboard to reflect it.  I guess I'll take my chances with the better team this year.

Well the scoreboard with 2:45 left in period showed UND 3 - BU 1.  Then the last few minutes once again lead to scores.  Anybody with hockey coaching knowledge would you weigh in on this subject.  It happens to many times.

1 minute ago, Esoteric said:

Well the scoreboard with 2:45 left in period showed UND 3 - BU 1.  Then the last few minutes once again lead to scores.  Anybody with hockey coaching knowledge would you weigh in on this subject.  It happens to many times.

There are these players called wings, and they are responsible for the d men in defensive zone...:lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Esoteric said:

The way this team is getting better each game reminds me of teams under Hakstol.  But we still have little breakdowns in the teams focus.

Problem with that in 2023 is with parity you can't afford to get off to a really slow start and hope a run in January and February will get you in.