SiouxSports.com Forum

2024 UND Football

andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!!

On 8/7/2024 at 5:25 PM, Oxbow6 said:

Pro tip.......if you see someone selling tickets on this site take them up on it. Better seats.....better cost.

I've heard something similar to this before...."No I'd rather pay Ticketmaster $25 for a seat in the Sec 217 Row HH than give someone $30 for a seat in Sec 206 Row K."

So you are saying that for somone like me who just buys a ticket to get in and will never even sit in, let along look for my seat this would be the better deal? :D

28 minutes ago, petey23 said:

So you are saying that for somone like me who just buys a ticket to get in and will never even sit in, let along look for my seat this would be the better deal? :D

Get ahold of me if UND goes 0-2 to start the season. 

A home win over a top 5 Griz team would do wonders to get fans engaged early in the season.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, GoodGood said:

Remember when UNI moved a linebacker to RB and he rushed for 200 yards on us. That was fun 

The LB that was a RB at Kansas? Either way not great but it wasn’t like someone that wasn’t a legitimate college RB. 

2 hours ago, jdub27 said:

Yeah, that one I'm sure.
I'd prefer to remember the time UND got a transfer RB from UNI who was buried on their depth chart and he managed to earn a second team all-conference selection for UND and proceeded to get a shot with an NFL team.

Edit: Can you imagine being such a negative person that you downvote a Tyler Hoosman appreciation post? Talk about a guy who worked hard, put in the effort and earned everything he got once he finally got a shot.

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

Best looking green tops we've had in a while IMO. I'm guessing we will be breaking these out for the Montana game. 

Screenshot_20240809_213710_Facebook.jpg

that top...black bottoms (with or without other coloring).....helmets with the black masks....done

then hae the alt grey stuff....donesy

13 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

Best looking green tops we've had in a while IMO. I'm guessing we will be breaking these out for the Montana game. 

Screenshot_20240809_213710_Facebook.jpg

so they got rid of the marsh mellow sleeves?  Thank God 

• Like 1

Feels like Jerry has been the first one up pretty consistently. I’m getting the impression that none of the QBs are wowing. Seems like Romfo maybe had the highest highs but also feels like that was maybe against the lower units. 

50 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

Feels like Jerry has been the first one up pretty consistently. I’m getting the impression that none of the QBs are wowing. Seems like Romfo maybe had the highest highs but also feels like that was maybe against the lower units. 

Yeah, based on Tom’s write up, it doesn’t sound like the offense did much today..

sometimes i wonder if they wait too long on naming starters in fall camp........at this point they know who at least the starting qb is....name him and run with it

then give those minutes/practice time focus to those 22 and if someone f's up continually.... demote em and quickly get the next guy up and get read for week one knowing your the man at nose, tackle, qb, rb. and so forth

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, SiouxDini said:

Our first game is 18 days away.  Relax...

your right....bubba and his 52% winning percentage knows what he's doing

1 of those 3 qb's is gonna be starting his first college game in front of 60k people.....just look at how bad super senior tommy was against boise in week 3 iin front of half that many fans

give whoever is gonna be qb MORE time to be ready for the cyclones and we might actually win

• Upvote 3