SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Pios - Chip and a chair

stoneySIOUX

3 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

Anyone know why Rizzo did not come to UND.

Lots of things come into play in the pro/con columns can't lose sleep over that. We just need to KEEP creating a good transition to the pros, which we do now (but so does DU).

1 minute ago, SIOUXELEVENS said:

Tell me how this team makes the same mistakes game after game and the coaching staff can’t see it, any other coach would have sent three to the showers and played with five D , this coaching staff. Should be coaching high school. 

Seriously?

9 minutes ago, N of GF said:

So, high IQ people know that UND has been eliminated from the national tournament?

I'm not very good at explaining stuff to people like they're 5 years old. But I will give it a (small) try.

You see...there's these things called "at large" bids....and when you go so far into the season with so few games left...and are so far below the "cut off line"...it makes it virtually impossible to make the NCAA tournament.

..... higher IQ people will know there's always the Automatic qualifier. And I don't have to spell that out for them because they already know about it.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, SIOUXELEVENS said:

Tell me how this team makes the same mistakes game after game and the coaching staff can’t see it, any other coach would have sent three to the showers and played with five D , this coaching staff. Should be coaching high school. 

With them passing that new rule allowing another coach on the staff, perhaps you should apply?  ;)  :)

5 minutes ago, SIOUXELEVENS said:

Good one ;)

4 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Just one of many troubling questions surrounding this program right now.

When players are allowed to play five years it makes it difficult to bring in players waiting for their chance.  Maybe asking someone wait longer they leave.  (Example Spicer)

4 minutes ago, Cratter said:

In not very good at explaining stuff to people like they're 5 years old. But I will give it a (small) try.

You see...there's these things called "at large" bids....and when you go so far into the season with so few games left...and are so far below the "cut off line"...it makes it virtually impossible to make the NCAA tournament.

..... higher IQ people will know there's always the Automatic qualifier. And I don't have to spell that out for them because they already know about it.

I don't think you are good at explaining yourself. I don't understand how DU scoring a goal eliminated UND. The game isn't done. I'm not saying UND will win, but the game aint done yet.