SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Pios - Chip and a chair

stoneySIOUX

I have video synced with TH, so I don't want to go back and look now, but I thought I saw two blatant trips by DU in their end on our possession just before the second DU goal. They were both away from the puck to our right of the DU goal. Anyone else catch that? Could have been my imagination.

3 minutes ago, N of GF said:

I have video synced with TH, so I don't want to go back and look now, but I thought I saw two blatant trips by DU in their end on our possession just before the second DU goal. They were both away from the puck to our right of the DU goal. Anyone else catch that? Could have been my imagination.

I saw one.

There was a slight hit wall-side of the redline in Denvers defensive zone.  The Denver player (Mayhew) was jostling with a UND player (Albrecht).  Again It looked like he delibertly bent low and tried to draw a 5 minute penalty by throwing himself toward the boards.  I wonder if refs are ignoring Denver antics.

1 minute ago, Esoteric said:

There was a slight hit wall-side of the redline in Denvers defensive zone.  The Denver player (Mayhew) was jostling with a UND player (Albrecht).  Again It looked like he delibertly bent low and tried to draw a 5 minute penalty by throwing himself toward the boards.  I wonder if refs are ignoring Denver antics.

That is not unique to Denver games. There is a LOT of those "antics" going on. They really need to rein it in, as that crap don't fly in the pros.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

No need to wonder. They always are. LOL.

• Upvote 1