SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (6-9, 0-2) vs USD (7-8, 2-1) 1/5 7PM

SWSiouxMN

Our point guard can’t shoot from outside , that hurts, he can drive but didn’t seem to until the end of the game 

t needs to be way stronger underneath , we missed a lot of shots under the basket 

18 minutes ago, UND-SPORTS-FAN said:

One of the few games I thought rotations were good (second half) & players came to play. I understand why Sather puts Grant in but I don’t think he deserves to play at the D1 level. 

Trent, Eaglestaff, Danielson, Omot and T. Brooks, Levias with Norman sprinkled in. That’s it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Levias doesn't bring much IMO.  Norman doesn't if he can't get wide open looks from deep.  Suecker has regressed.  

It's gotta be Trent, Eagle, Omot, Danielson, T

I like Levias for 10-15 mins. He’s a calm player out there. Can hit a shot, can dribble the ball. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, homer said:

It was clearly a foul on the video replay.  

MIGHT have been right after the clock expired - there was only 1.4 seconds, he had to catch the ball and turn around for the shot.  STILL the refs ran RIGHT OFF the court without even looking at it twice.  Lame

11 hours ago, Kab said:

I said before the game free throws, make 4 more and we win 

12 for 19

out rebounded too

und didn’t give up

the 4 point play was a killer

refs missed the last foul and missed a flop for a technical , these refs need to be reviewed by the league 

This sums it up best.   Add in all the missed bunny shots.   could have won by ten.

11 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

MIGHT have been right after the clock expired - there was only 1.4 seconds, he had to catch the ball and turn around for the shot.  STILL the refs ran RIGHT OFF the court without even looking at it twice.  Lame

I’m not defending this particular call because I didn’t see it but refs at all levels are told to leave the court immediately after a game. I’ve got a good buddy who refs a lot of high school basketball in ND and this is stressed from day 1. 

16 hours ago, Kab said:

Our point guard can’t shoot from outside , that hurts, he can drive but didn’t seem to until the end of the game 

t needs to be way stronger underneath , we missed a lot of shots under the basket 

they need to stop thinkin that tt is a back to the basket kind of guy....he isn't....he's a spot up shooter....

• Upvote 1