SiouxSports.com Forum

#22 UND visits #18 WMU

brianvf

13 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Just fast forward to the penalty kicks and get it over with already. 

Looked like some of those guys really got hurt out there…rolling around on the ground grabbing their ankle.  Somehow they always get better though.

I would rather see 5X5 overtime like most people, but 3X3 and the shootout is part of the game presently. If winning the shootout gives a confidence boost to the team, be happy. The way they played after scoring the second goal last night was a display of confidence. They are fun to watch when they play like that!

1 minute ago, Goon said:

I am watching last night's game this morning, and IMHO I think UND played a full 60-minute games. Both teams looked pretty good. I think UND can build on this effort. 

I think UND played a full 59:59 minute game but that’s just my hot take…

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Well, at least the ATFS group on Facebook was happy with the team’s “BIG WIN” last night.  

FB group.....SMH

TikTok >>> Instagram >>>Twitter >>>Fackbook

All the cool kids know that

1 hour ago, Goon said:

The .4 is a buzzkill. I wondered if the Hometown clock operator was a little slow with his thumb?

How about the team on defense just play until the horn sounds instead of looking up at the clock hoping they can withstand the puck-shooting frenzy?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Goon said:

I am watching last night's game this morning, and IMHO I think UND played a full 60-minute games. Both teams looked pretty good. I think UND can build on this effort. 

How can you say they played a full 60 min when they gave up the lead in the 3rd period once again? This team needs to learn how to slam the door shut.

3 hours ago, Goon said:

Yes I agree with you.  However, it sure felt like 59 min 56 seconds not including the overtime and shootout.  :)

9 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Hennessy’s done UND Hockey radio what … six decades? I think he did games in 1979. 

Looker is being groomed as the heir apparent. I’m sure it’s why he’s doing road color this year (to see the rinks and press boxes). 

Alright even mentioning that is just blasphemy.

Few things in life are as reliable as TH on my radio....

... but I thought that about reading Virg, and listening to Pat get overly excited by a big hit too.

1 hour ago, siouxkid12 said:

How can you say they played a full 60 min when they gave up the lead in the 3rd period once again? This team needs to learn how to slam the door shut.

I'm trying hard to think of a team on any level that has pissed away more leads than this team.  

• Upvote 1