SiouxSports.com Forum

The "NODAK" Trademark

The Sicatoka

4 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

So how many in the upper channels of the athletic department knew about as early as we week ago? 

Push all your chips in to the middle on the under. 

Considering discussions have been ongoing for quite a while, you're going to go bust.

31 minutes ago, streetsahead said:

I see some folks finally caught onto the subliminal messaging posted her recently, eh?  Welcome to the party!

• Upvote 4

Yeah, this is not a good situation. I found it funny that the company who has rights to the trademark NODAK LLC is registered by Brianna Berry company address in Minnetonka. The person who lives/owns that residence is a Daniel Kristo. This just get more and more interesting. lol

3 minutes ago, UND08 said:

I'd assume that Port wrote this article with pending FOIA requests to determine how much money has been paid to the Berry's for this trademark.

This will likely get worse before it gets better...Heads roll over this kind of crap a lot...

What do you mean it will get worse? Berry is the savior of our hockey program and he cannot do anything wrong!:silly:

• Upvote 1

Just now, crb1 said:

Yeah, this is not a good situation. I found it funny that the company who has rights to the trademark NODAK LLC is registered by Brianna Berry company address in Minnetonka. The person who lives/owns that residence is a Daniel Kristo. This just get more and more interesting. lol

The only thing that he would be at fault for would be knocking boots with her. 

5 minutes ago, siouxkid12 said:

The only thing that he would be at fault for would be knocking boots with her. 

Can you knock "boots" with her if you don't have all of a foot??  Or would "knocking a boot with her" be more grammatically appropriate??? :whistling:

Just kidding of course...

14 minutes ago, UND08 said:

I'd assume that Port wrote this article with pending FOIA requests to determine how much money has been paid to the Berry's for this trademark.

This will likely get worse before it gets better...Heads roll over this kind of crap a lot...

I want to know motivations and intent. If the Berrys' intended to register the trademark with the motivation to leverage a buyout later on, then I might join the "Fire Berry" crowd because that shows a complete absence of common sense and ethics.

But, I am willing to hear the situation out first....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1