SiouxSports.com Forum

DU @ UNDon't get swept Saturday thread.

Wilbur

Boys are going to have to go on a nice run here soon. Too many guys in and out of the lineup, constant line changes, etc. They look like a new team with no chemistry every game. At this point if I was Berry I wouldn’t tinker with anything for a while 

Absolutely embarrassing performance. Constantly beat to every puck and just look so slow. Guys don’t want the puck and when they get it it seems to be a contest to see how quick you can just slap it away doesn’t matter where or who it goes to. Our primary breakout seems to be chipping it off the glass which is an absolute joke and our transition seems to be just flipping it forward although we struggle to get a decent flip. The best thing our defenseman do is provide screens on our goalie for the opponent.

It used to be you could tune in for Sioux hockey and you were gonna see some exciting, fast, skilled, physical hockey. You wouldn’t always see a win although you did more often than not but you’d at least get an enjoyable exciting game. Right now that isn’t the case at all this team isn’t showing any of those qualities. If you had to describe their game you’d say slow, soft, and sloppy. This team isn’t winning and definitely isn’t playing fun exciting hockey. It’s weird to not even really feel excitement when looking toward games but right now that’s the way this group has me feeling.

• Upvote 2