SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ OMAHA! OMAHA! - Friday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

1 minute ago, SiouxFanatic said:

Lol, I’m sorry that you come off as a know it all which is even funnier considering the !@#$ quality video feed from Omaha.

So the quality of the feed is too bad to see the hit was in the back, but the feed is good enough to see it was shoulder to shoulder?

1 minute ago, SiouxBoys said:

So the quality of the feed is too bad to see the hit was in the back, but the feed is good enough to see it was shoulder to shoulder?

Where is the “hit”. Farmer wasn’t moving and didn’t extend. The dude ran into him and flew into the boards. I don’t think it was embellishment either. Just a guy that ran into another guy. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Username Taken said:

Where is the “hit”. Farmer wasn’t moving and didn’t extend. The dude ran into him and flew into the boards. I don’t think it was embellishment either. Just a guy that ran into another guy. 

There's definitely a shove. It's with his shoulder and it's there.

• Downvote 3

5 minutes ago, SiouxBoys said:

I shared my opinion on what I see but I could very well be wrong and would have no problem with that if there was a better view than what we were given.

12 minutes ago, SiouxBoys said:

Coming from the guy who called everybody on this board (and the UND coaches) amateurs because you think the goal against QU was offside, I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks man.

The argument was possession. Judd chipped the puck, but was also the only player to make a play crossing the line. You say that he didn’t play the puck across the line before Jammer touched up. I say, along with the damn rule book, that Judd played the puck across the line. It’s tacky hockey to try and bend the rules. Berry and you only use the NHL playoff game as your argument. Move on.

2 minutes ago, SiouxFanSince1990 said:

The argument was possession. Judd chipped the puck, but was also the only player to make a play crossing the line. You say that he didn’t play the puck across the line before Jammer touched up I say, along with the damn rule book, that Judd played the puck across the line. It’s tacky hockey to try and bend the rules. Berry and you only use the NHL playoff game as your argument. Move on.

The coaching staff has a much better understanding of the rulebook than you do. You were wrong when you first said it, and you still are.