SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ The John vs. Goofs - THE RIVALRY Friday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

29 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

https://www.bigtenplus.com/en-int/page/payment

if i buy big 10 plus (one school being gophers)...for 10 bucks i'll be able to watch this game and tomorrow?

Both games are listed as available through the site/app, and it says only games on Big Ten Network (which neither game is) are blacked out.

1 hour ago, brianvf said:

Yep, loudest post shot I've ever heard too. 
And I was sitting upper level.

It sure shut up the Badger fans sitting around us that we giving us a bunch of crap in the 2nd intermission when we were down 2-0.  :)

If I recall, weren’t we getting outplayed for most of the first two periods? If not for stepper goaltending the score might have been out of reach correct? 

Just now, Godsmack said:

If I recall, weren’t we getting outplayed for most of the first two periods? If not for stepper goaltending the score might have been out of reach correct? 

Yes. We were also outplayed & outshot in the first game too against Princeton (IIRC) but beat them just because we had the more talented players. 

Just now, SiouxFanSince1990 said:

Too cheap to pay 10 bucks for two games?

No, but last time I subbed to B1G+ it was a nightmare to unsub.  It's been a few years so maybe it's better now.  Not only that, I have to sub as a Gopher fan and monetarily support their program, which is also distasteful and unethical in its own right.  So, I'll ask again...

Any heroes streaming tonight? :lol:

• Upvote 3