SiouxSports.com Forum

Albany Regional - UND/MSUM/ND/Harvard

brianvf

2 hours ago, brianvf said:

I'm not surprised.  It's gonna be a close game.
UND has shown to have troubles with defensive teams and our best player and most dynamic offensive threat won't be playing.  And our special teams aren't exactly clicking going into the tourney.
I'd love to see a UND win, but I wouldn't be surprised if not.

But I thought everything was luck or lack thereof. :silly:

2 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

I can just see it, Fanti finally lets in a goal in the final minute of the Championship game...  Dalloott trying to end an 0-0 tie when Super Soft Sandy pulls him for a 6 on 3 and Senden banks a blocked shot off the boards into an empty net.

Only after they sneak Pionk onto the ice and send him barreling into Driscoll.

Did you see the UMD player get checked into the boards while he turned to the puck. He laid there until he knew the refs were having non of that and he gets up and skates away like nothing happened. UMD are divers. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, crb1 said:

Did you see the UMD player get checked into the boards while he turned to the puck. He laid there until he knew the refs were having non of that and he gets up and skates away like nothing happened. UMD are divers. 

Yep, I said the same thing in the other thread.  Ridiculous, glad it didn't work that time.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, crb1 said:

wish there was a clip of that.