SiouxSports.com Forum

2022 - The Hoggsbreath Brunch Returns?

MafiaMan

15 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Well, the Hawks are coming to town next weekend…thats 1/2 of the battle.  Anyone else interested in reviving this tradition?

I wish I could. Never been to a Hoggsbreath get-together. Hopefully next year!

42 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Count myself in sir.  Me and at least one more guy will be there.  

If you’re in, @Wilbur, then I am too!  

Let’s do it, folks!  Now the question is, what time?  I get that some folks are taking in the Wild game, but 11 am is a bit early given the 7:37 pm championship game time, no?  Noon?  1 pm? 

11 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Sounds like @sprig’s family will be making an appearance.  I have a special presentation for them — long overdue as these gifts were to have been given to Tim’s grandkids two years ago.

You won’t want to miss this.  

I can't believe it's been almost three years since Tim went to heaven. I still find myself looking him at the Ralph. I'd talk to him either before the game or see him between the first and second period. He used to talk with his friends in the upper deck near the stairwell to the press box. I'll try to be there. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Goon said:

I can't believe it's been almost three years since Tim went to heaven. I still find myself looking him at the Ralph. I'd talk to him either before the game or see him between the first and second period. He used to talk with his friends in the upper deck near the stairwell to the press box. I'll try to be there. 

Noon?  1 pm?  

• Like 1

NCHC Frozen Faceoff Fan Fest

Visit Saint Paul invites you to celebrate college hockey at the NCHC Frozen Faceoff Fan Fest. Enjoy ice-cold beverages, tasty food, interactive hockey games and music outdoors near Herbie's on the Park restaurant adjacent to Xcel Energy Center.

On Saturday afternoon the Minnesota Wild's 1 p.m. CT game vs Chicago will be broadcast on the big screen at Fan Fest.

Friday, March 18 - 3 - 7 p.m.
Saturday, March 19 - 3 - 7 p.m.

NCHC Frozen Faceoff Fan Fest is free and open to the public.