SiouxSports.com Forum

NBA

SiouxFan100

22 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I start this thread laughing 

might be the only post

love to see the wolves succeed but a constant rebuilding 

At this point I'm convinced that this franchise will continue to flounder until Glen Taylor sells.  New players, new coaches, new GM's, they've tried everything with very little progress to show.   

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

speaking of a spas...cp3 better show up or his legacy will be as memorable as felton spencer.

He had a flop that looked like the was shot from the rafters then used magic/witchcraft/Tom Cruse to resurrect like Jesus moments later.  

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

The wolves just did a Herschel 

I kinda like the all-in type mentality, gave up a lot and wish they could've kept Beverly but overall I'm good with it. The West is still an absolute grinder with the Warriors, Clippers, and Suns above the Wolves in my opinion while the Wolves are probably in that next tier with Denver, Dallas, and probably Memphis although I like the Wolves roster better than both now the latter two and I'd actually have Denver closer to that first group with Murray back. After that you have the Pelicans who I think are surging up with the Lakers probably getting back in the playoff mix as well and you have Utah and San Antonio pretty clearly taking a step back this offseason. OKC has some young talent but will be looking to win the lottery same with Houston, Portland should be better and maybe could get into the play in and I think Sacramento will be in that mix as well.

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...