SiouxSports.com Forum

Let's Help Bubba 6

UND Fan

Thank you for another great response. I know the FB program is very appreciative of our efforts. 

if you had planned to donate and haven’t done so, please do. The program has other needs.  I won’t be twisting your arms again until next fall!

Thanks again!!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know it's not a major priority for the team but what are the odds in reaching out to UND about a quick fundraiser for matte hawk logo stickers for the football helmets? 

The current ones just look so crappy on the beautiful green helmets. 

If you're able to do a quick bit of research, I'd assume myself and the rest of SS would be able to cover the expense for the next 5 years pretty quickly. 

1 hour ago, southpaw said:

I know it's not a major priority for the team but what are the odds in reaching out to UND about a quick fundraiser for matte hawk logo stickers for the football helmets? 

The current ones just look so crappy on the beautiful green helmets. 

If you're able to do a quick bit of research, I'd assume myself and the rest of SS would be able to cover the expense for the next 5 years pretty quickly. 

can you mock up what you want....black helmets with today's blacks would've been really really sharp!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, UND Fan said:

Those of us who helped purchase new jackets for the FB team may see them this weekend.  The team is taking them to Macomb.  The high there is to be 54 on Saturday so they may choose to be "tough" and not use them.

Bud grant would not pack them.

• Upvote 3

• 4 months later...