SiouxSports.com Forum

Let's Help Bubba 6

UND Fan

19 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

Mines very hard to lift. Hate size xxxl

There's a time and place for jokes like this, and this is neither, given that Bubbas mother just passed and that the news was just announced in this thread, in which someone is also starting a memorial for her.

Sorry to hear you can't get it up, though.  But that doesn't really come as a surprise - try cutting back on the whiskey.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

There's a time and place for jokes like this, and this is neither, given that Bubbas mother just passed and that the news was just announced in this thread, in which someone is also starting a memorial for her.

Sorry to hear you can't get it up, though.  But that doesn't really come as a surprise - try cutting back on the whiskey.

Says there’s a time and a place for jokes like this, makes jokes like this. Nice.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nodak651 said:

He started it. 

I already reached out to bubba personally

Ok…so when I met Bubba’s parents and heard they were from Zeeland. I said there was someone from our home town. Her mother was my bridge partner. I knew her first name but not her married name. She married someone with a very large farm. They have 2 sons about 2 and 4. The first baby was a vacuum delivery and the second a C-Section. Both of his parents said Oh… and knew the names! Don’t you love small towns.